Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 SSV Redline Price

LMF 17

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR
Welcome and Good luck with your hunt, even going MY 17 might be difficult as from what I've heard dealers didn't get allocated many black roof cars, but probably still doable if you act fast, can tell you now if you can do it you won't regret it.

Walfers62

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS-V Redline Manual
First time poster. Long time observer. Finally able to get rid of work ute. Been looking like a mad man and cannot even find a 2016 redline manual, white black roof combo anywhere. Thought I finally had one then swiped under my feet. At this rate my VL will be the only commodore I will own. Has anyone come across one in their dealer at all? Found a couple of autos but are asking 60k. Might as well go a 17. Was hoping to be mid 50s but not having much luck.

There is only one "New" 2016 SSVR Manual with black roof in Aus left, Red hot located in NSW. everything else is either a Demo or used car now.

There also isn't any auto's in QLD with black roof.

Feris43

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nissan Navara
Ferntree gully Holden have a my17 white sedan with black roof in stock

Attachments

• IMG_0881.JPG
    IMG_0881.JPG
    160 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_0940.JPG
    IMG_0940.JPG
    265.7 KB · Views: 979

Feris43

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nissan Navara
I just signed up for a my17 white redline wagon with mats, sports armour, tow pack, tints, boot liner and rear smart shades for $63,620 drive away

Walfers62

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS-V Redline Manual
Ferntree gully Holden have a my17 white sedan with black roof in stock

Yeh there's plenty of 17's with black roofs around. I would have got one but no staff pricing on MY17's, and it wasn't worth the difference!

You're redline wagon price is pretty good though.

Patriot

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF Redline Tourer
i have noticed holden have pulled the price off their website for the ssv redline (not sure on other models)

Whe i was shopping for mine a month ago, prices were all over the shop with some dealers trying to charge $4k or more over the rrp price. When i showed them the price online, they didnt care, this is our price no negotiating.

However i ended up getting a 2017 white, auto with 20" wheels, big spoiler, 1600/2100kg tow package, tint, mats, pollen filter, lock nuts for a fair price. Price on the car was as per holdens website rrp for vic, and they looked after me on the options so was happy with the deal.
This was through mantello in fawkner.
I found ralph d'silvia in Preston to be the worst with overpricing their cars and arrogant.

I read last week somewhere that Holden (HQ) headquarters has instructed all there dealerships to sell MY17 Redlines at a fixed price set by Holden. This means no discounts or freebees.
The current online price for a MY16 SSV REDLINE Sports wagon in QLD is from $64,000.00 drive away as of today 13/04/2017. so the MY17 could go as high as $67- $68.
This is not so good news for today's buyer, but for buyers like myself of the 2015 VFll Redline this is good news as resale prices are on the up compared to 6 months ago and I expect they will keep going north especially after Sept 2017.

bradles024

Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR8
At the price some my16 cars are advertised it would seem mine is worth more now than when it was New

spike005

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS, VZ SSZ, VF II SS Redline SOAG
Hi All,

Im sure this has probably been covered, if so could someone point me in the right direction so I can find it.

I am looking for a 2017 SSV Redline, manual sedan in Son Of a Gun Grey.

I have received prices of no lower than $62,000 drive away. Only options were mats and black and white plates.

Just wondering if any members have received a better deal in this spec or similar, in Victoria?

Any insight would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi Nitrate,
I have ordered a MY17, SOAG manual from Melton Holden. I think they may have only one left from there allocation from Holden and mine is due for delivery in September. 12k difference in price from the dealers I got quotes from.. Good luck Nitrate and give Melton a try!

Walfers62

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS-V Redline Manual
I read last week somewhere that Holden (HQ) headquarters has instructed all there dealerships to sell MY17 Redlines at a fixed price set by Holden. This means no discounts or freebees.
The current online price for a MY16 SSV REDLINE Sports wagon in QLD is from $64,000.00 drive away as of today 13/04/2017. so the MY17 could go as high as $67- $68.
This is not so good news for today's buyer, but for buyers like myself of the 2015 VFll Redline this is good news as resale prices are on the up compared to 6 months ago and I expect they will keep going north especially after Sept 2017.

Currently working for a Holden dealer, I'll quote retail plus some and most people are happy with that (other dealers add more), but if we need to chuck in some freebies or discount than we will, generally nothing more then 2-3k discount though.

Walfers62

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS-V Redline Manual
Thanks everyone for the input.

Will make some more calls tomorrow and see what happens.

I have to get a move on because I dont want to miss out. Im not too sure when the dealers will stop taking orders, as different dealers are giving me different dates.

What model are you after?