Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Holden Commodore Limited Edition models

jetfrost

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport
Hey all,

I really don't want to sound all prima donna. But I need to say thanks!!!

So, thanks to one and all, for all the kind, informative, helpful and supportive comments posted since last Wednesday when my Motorsport was unceremoniously dumped at a Suzuki dealership in an appallingly filthy state and without most of the protective packaging and stickers etc expected with an NOPD delivery. I cannot overemphasise how good it was to know there were a bunch of you blokes from all over this great country, who were on my side in the trenches. Thanks so much!
As I've said, since then I have been swamped at work (our peak season, multiple staff with flu, systems down etc etc). So, as much as it's haunted me, I've had precious little time to post updates. My apologies for that.
It may seem a bit OTT to some to have such a reaction to a car purchase. But, unlike some others, you blokes understand what these cars mean, the passion, the wait, the build up, the number of times you've visualised the and the arrival, conversations you've had etc etc. This isn't just a car. It's a masterpiece. A mechanical member of the family. It's here for life. To have it arrive as it did. Was, in all honesty quite distressing!
But, then there were all the posts!!! Like "get well" or sympathy cards, they flooded in. Bloody awesome you blokes! I may not have been posting. But I've certainly been reading and I am very grateful. Quite the little community aren't we ;)
I certainly have a different perspective regarding all those new members who post on JC looking for help. Often with far more serious problems than I had. I think at times we underestimate how helpful this forum is. It's an amazing resource, with some fantastic members. It's great to be a part of it.

So enough of my melancholy and mournful diatribe. It's time to sneak a peak of the Green Machine before bed hehe.:D

Cheers,
Cuda

Gracias senor Green:D

leathert74

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VfII Calais V V8 Empire bronze
Hey all,

A mate has decided after seeing my Motorsport that he wants a Director. Does anyone know of any still available anywhere?

Cuda I have my second director that I am most likely not gonna be able to afford it can be shipped anywhere and has been requested NOPD, msg me if wanna no more

HemiMagic

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV REDLINE, CL Charger, VK Charger, Motorsport
Nicely said Cuda!

Now for those of you that have rear wings on your motorsports are they entirely just painted in phantom black?
Yep mine is.........He He.

HemiMagic

Reaction score
Members Ride
Did they get tinted windows or something fitted, mine had 25kms on it as they drove it to tint place(I even googled the place and KMs seems about right most seem to have 6 or 8kms on them.

My Series 1 Redline was tinted at the Dealer, I expected the same for the ME. You could be right. If so the tint cost me 9 kilometers and the car carrier cost me a further 8 kilometers. I have not followed up as I still get a bit fiery about it. Big cleanup underneath the ME this weekend. Minor problem compared to other Members problems, but still important to me.

HemiMagic

Reaction score
Members Ride
What a prick he must have been.

Some years ago I was attending DECA in Shepparton and the Porsche Car Club of Vic was there using their advanced circuit for a Club day. The owner of a 930 Turbo was offering anyone a drive of the car for $100.00. I later found out he had sold the car and had been paid. He also did some timed laps and wrung its neck. So see your comment above!

lmfvf2ssredlineute

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf2 ssv redline lmf ute
we are all here for only a short time ,if you can afford some thing you really like , good one buy it and enjoy life
we all dont know health wise what might happen tomorrow, were a long time dead , lets all enjoy our cars why we can

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
BTW I have just installed a new CCTV system including a camera in the garage so I can always sneak a peek at my green machine from my phone in bed or away travelling - highly recommended!
man_file_1065028_J.png

Yeah nah perfectly healthy, carry on mate :oops:

Anthony121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline MY17 & VF Director
My Director on the production line yesterday. Now complete.
IMG_1376.JPG