Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

JC Political Thread - For All Things Political Part 2

1985VK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK SL
Oh my God !!!

Honestly what is this planet coming to !

Like I've said previously when babies are born they will be Micro-Chipped and they'll be able to keep tabs on everything they do in life and I mean absolutely everything.

This is why my son has decided he will never have children as he feels that I was probably born in the best era, that being the late 1950's to the early 1970's. My age group has probably experienced the best life has to offer and will be glad to check out before it all goes completely pear shaped which it's now heading to.

No Work, No Money, No House, No Sex, No Fun and "NO LIFE" as we humans are meant to participate in.

Microchipped? It has already been done. It is just non surgical.

What do you think your smartphone is for? People carry them all the time. They are as good as chipped.

Last edited:

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
I've said it before. The world is turning to ****, very quickly. I agree completely that the 70's were a great time, easily the best of my life. The idea of living to a very ripe old age has absolutely no appeal to me ar all.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I'm enjoying my life at the moment and hope to live a while yet.

Yes the world is turning to ****. but I will tell you a story about two blokes who were placed in a jail cell together not so long ago. The lights outside lit up the ground at night and made it hard for them to sleep as the light shined in to the cell as well. On rainy nights it was worse for one because looking out the window each night, all he saw was mud, however the other bloke looked up at night and saw stars.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
I was born in 1969 in Cape Town and grew up in 1970’s South Africa through to when we left in 1999 , I’ve seen many things change , some for good and some not so much , NZ has been good to me and my family , and I’m grateful for that , just a different perspective

Last edited:

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Good or Bad, is based on perspective. If you grew up living on a Mud Hut, a Carboard Hut might look like a Palace. However, still a Hut.

I get the Microchiping BS in the form of Cell Phones, Fitness Trackers, Smart Watches, etc... What started as Data Collection for the Advertisement Industry has been abused by the powers at be. We all have changed, from Consumer to Product. Have anybody noticed, the constant carpet bombing on though shaping? In the media is called "Influencing". For example, Youtube pay big advertisement money for "Influencers".

Now days we can be standing on a crowd and be completly alone. When it was the last time you Texted someone in the house?

Funny is...
Took an 8 day Cruise to Mexico not long ago. I had no internet but my daughter did. Is pretty hard to play Trivia Pursuit without accessing the web. However, we won 2 games just by sheer knowledge. Tried to cheat on a question, when I asked my daughter to borrow her phone, was like a dog chewing a bone, I got "bitten".

Anyway, is relaxing not to be attached to the phone. We only used them to take photos. What I missed... to have access to information, but got the time to sit outside with a book, drinking Martinis by the pool. Very relaxing :)

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
In Global news, do you guys get any news about this Jeffrey Epstein character? I have only 1 word to discribe this guy "Cerberus" in every sense of the word.

A side note about Cerberus.
"Kerberos" is how is pronounced in Greek. Microsoft network authetication protocol is called Kerberos Version 5

Last edited:

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Makes you wonder... after Epstein arrest, why all the sudden of these drug busts? The Cargo Ship from JP Morgan with Billions in Coke, few Millions in Coke washed on a Philipines beach. Now, a Submarine? How come the sub did not went underwater is beyond me, however, watch this "Cowboy" leaping on the sub and bang on its hatch.

There is a tweeter video on the article. I guess they did not stopped because he really needs to work on his Castellano :D

%%%%%%%

Coast Guard commando actually leaps onto the half submerged vessel as it travels at a high rate of speed, after it refused to stop.

coast%20guard%20submarine.jpg

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019...uard-commando-leaping-narco-submarine-pacific

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
We got that film clip over here Skydrol. Watching it, you can see that the hatch was only a light-weight affair and it didn't seem to have much of a water proof seal or locking mechanism to dog it down tight for submerged use. It would have been faster running surfaced than submerged. I reckon the design is not intended to submerge to any great depth because it would require either a snorkel for the engine to breathe, or separate electric propulsion system. The U shaped fixture on the deck would have included a stop valve to prevent water ingestion on the surface. I think it is a design intended for surface running only, but offering a very low profile, making it difficult to detect, particularly at night. It was painted in a dark, dull grey or black which also fits in for low viz.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Sure, I am aware of the technical part of it (propulsion / compartement water sealing). I guess the term submarine / sub is a loose term for some that is mostly submerged. Perhaps is for very shallow waters and perhaps short range. Seem that was based on the design of the Ironclad USS Monitor and CSS Virginia. A hybrid between a ship and a sub.

Also, not sure what he is wearing but does not look like flotation devices to me (perhaps the "backpack is one). Kind of risky if he falls in the water with all that weight.

This gizmo gives me the impression that have been used for quiet some time, now, they caught it.

I wonder what will be next, an Airplane? What about Rail.

Nevertheless, I find interesting all this happening almost at once.

Last edited:

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Skydrol. Yes, it demonstrates just how determined the drug cartels are to get their product onto the streets over there. That sub was an ingenious device and would have cost a fair bit to build. Quite possibly its not the only one. The reports also said that it was carrying a pretty large cargo, some thousands of kilos in weight. I gather it was a Mexican owned vessel, apprehended in international waters? Do the drug runners come under US law?