Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Is this site trustworthy for Eurovox Radio Codes ??

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim

I thought I heard from someone this is a email harvesting site as why would they do all this for nothing ?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
So create a one off account on gmail or something that you can sacrifice and then you can tell us :)

woteva

NEED 4 SPEED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 Sportwagon - VR2 V6 ecotec Wag - VS2 V6 Wag
That's sorta what I thought, thanks Wot !

I searched long and hard online for these codes a few years ago and was told by an ex holden mech they had no system to decode from radio serial, the code was registered into a database at factory assembly and assigned to VIN. Was also told they cannot be accessed with Tech 2 like the VT and onwards.

I haven't used this site but did bookmark for later use.

EYY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
I searched long and hard online for these codes a few years ago and was told by an ex holden mech they had no system to decode from radio serial, the code was registered into a database at factory assembly and assigned to VIN. Was also told they cannot be accessed with Tech 2 like the VT and onwards.

I haven't used this site but did bookmark for later use.
[/URL][/URL]
I have used go tech, just a couple of weeks ago actually. They are the only company who can give you the code for your Eurovox. Apparently that site in the original post is a scam.

Go tech sent the code through to me within 12 hours of sending them the completed pdf request form, found on their website. The code they sent worked perfectly. Cost was $25.

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
That's pretty much what I've been told as Holden are no longer allowed to give out codes unless you are the actual owner of the vehicle and you have to go to them with proof which they now record. this came into effect on July the 1st last year. Unfortunately this makes it pretty hard when you have a radio out of a vehicle and just the VIN number and the car has been wrecked.

EYY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
That's pretty much what I've been told as Holden are no longer allowed to give out codes unless you are the actual owner of the vehicle and you have to go to them with proof which they now record. this came into effect on July the 1st last year. Unfortunately this makes it pretty hard when you have a radio out of a vehicle and just the VIN number and the car has been wrecked.
You do need to provide the serial number to go tech. I believe they can search their database using both vin and serial number.

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
I just don't get why Holden continue to f@ck right over what's left of their customer base right. Honestly it's no wonder they couldn't sell cars in the end as they brought in all these shiteboxes from OS and flogged them with a reputable badge on them and then didn't want to make cars that people actually wanted and then just to finish themselves off piss the loyal customers right off with there crap customer service.

Another insult is how they recalled all their key fobs and repackaged them with new part numbers to so-call comply with the new battery laws which they already complied with as they are all glued together with no child access to the battery inside, then they doubled the price.

It's no wonder I talk so highly of my 2001 Toyota Hilux and leave the Holden in the garage so it doesn't melt in the sun.

Honestly I'll never buy another GM product as long as I live.

Reactions: Lex

EYY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
I just don't get why Holden continue to f@ck right over what's left of their customer base right. Honestly it's no wonder they couldn't sell cars in the end as they brought in all these shiteboxes from OS and flogged them with a reputable badge on them and then didn't want to make cars that people actually wanted and then just to finish themselves off piss the loyal customers right off with there crap customer service.

Another insult is how they recalled all their key fobs and repackaged them with new part numbers to so-call comply with the new battery laws which they already complied with as they are all glued together with no child access to the battery inside, then they doubled the price.

It's no wonder I talk so highly of my 2001 Toyota Hilux and leave the Holden in the garage so it doesn't melt in the sun.

Honestly I'll never buy another GM product as long as I live.
Since 2018 I’ve been driving a Toyota daily. Has cost me next to nothing to maintain, and everything still works perfectly at 450,000km.

Not so for the Holdens, they were just poorly designed and manufactured when compared to the same vintage of Toyotas. The Holdens weren’t always an easy vehicle to work on, either.