Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What everyone does for a living

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
spent first half of last year doin cert III in IT, the rest sittin on my ass. im currently workin casual at autobarn. its great, real cheap parts for my commy. hopin to start my own pc repair business in the near future.

deserthead

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS III l67 Column Shift Ute
Im working in the RAAF as a sparky at the mo . . . . :cry: :cry: :cry:
Not what i expected when i first joined!!!! :ranting:
Best thing was being deployed overseas for 5 months :) :yeah:
But trying for the NSW fire brigades. Hopin to be in by the middle of the year.

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 LC Sahara TTDV8, 1991 VP Calais V8
I finished the HSC at end of 1997.

Completed Bachelor of Engineering (Mining) end of 2001.

Worked as underground coal miner, underground metal miner, underground truck driver & mining engineer until Sep 2003.

Commenced PhD (Mining Engineering) Sep 2003.

Ultima RB

Reaction score
Website
www.completelybiased.com
I've been working at the local hardware store for 4 years. Completed HSC in 2003. Had 2004 off to concentrate on 2005 at tafe, however my application was rejected 8 months after handing it in. I'm on a waiting list. Now i've got no idea what to do for 2005 and it frustrates me alot. I've got many skills but no qualifications... jack of all trades, master of none.

VSTrev

The Stig!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS & VS Ute
Got Diploma in Software Engineering in 2002. Worked at maccas for 3 1/2 years, Franklins, Coles for 3 1/2 years during school and TAFE.
Found it impossible to get started in programming, everyone seems to want experience, not a diploma.
Been working for an Outsourcing It company (Call Centre) for past year or so on the Graveyard shift. 7 pm to 7 am. Am on the Microsoft account. The work is easy but the hours suck. I am usually lucky to get a single call each night. Once went three weeks without getting a call. Very very very boring. so i watched movies, played games, surf net etc.
Just moved within the same company to the Data Centre as an operator, much more stimulating.

J

jodyVN

I'm currently a bookkeeper for a air compressor & tools shop. Have been doing books for 10 yrs and would like to be eventually a company accountant. Before my working life is up, I'ld love to be a photographer. :yeah:

ViperVp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
working in the sales department for a biulding company at the moment and a host of websites for extra tax :(
- Completed Cert IV in programing
- Studing Dimploma in Software Devlopment

R

Ratty

Was in IT for 12 years...maily sys admn and lans... now run my own compliance company dealing wiht ASIC and selling NEW PTY LTD and LTD companies for the australina and overseas markets ... www.ccasa.com.au