Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Is this a conspiracy? REALLY FREAKY!

binkztarr

2DA-PUB
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS
i got "your buddy knows one by the name who has been seen with relations in Somerset Gr. Another he knows is a revhead. Loves to drag and loves his commodores".

Thats all i got..
ok that first bit i do not get at all and where the hell is somerset gr???
second bit is definately true lol,
maybe they somehow can find out how many speeding fines i have had and how many commies i have registered,

commod8

swim wit da fishes
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive V6 Auto
mine was freaky as. i asked questions about a kid i know, asking about silly and ****ed up things he has said and done in the past, and asked some stuff regarding his stupid and weird personality, and the answers were 100% spot on! and this info cannot be found on his myspace coz i checked his myspace page out! i couldn't believe it!

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
erm yeah creepy..... lol my mate says that he spends up big talking to 'danii' lol K my name is spelt wrong, but thats me.... it lists his home number thou.... so thats not so good!

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
ok, now that is mega freaky... they know age, what school i went to... and the fact it says "these days lukes all about the music and has a passion for djing'... WTF!!!! scary accurate

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
Yeah man, this **** is crazy, im not sure if i like the fact that these guys can find info on all of us..... myspace or no myspace, its crazy

matty88

LPG Installer :p
Reaction score
Members Ride
TEXXXY: Resprayed TX3 Non Turbo
that's fkn nuts man, here's what I got:

Your buddy knows matthew may be incredibbly good when it comes to the opposite sex, but he has some serious problems reformatiing hard drives!

Only my mates know that I often reformat hard drives (but not too serious lol) and I'm hopeless with the ladies...

That's freaky

matty88

LPG Installer :p
Reaction score
Members Ride
TEXXXY: Resprayed TX3 Non Turbo
I did it for my mate, and it even told me who he was cruising with and he has 2 admirers...

Another one i did for my sister and it said she likes causing trouble around the street I live in...

This is totally freaking me out

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
Haha thats crazy man, spread it round its funny as **** watchin ppls faces whent hey get the reply msg

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
erm yeah creepy..... lol my mate says that he spends up big talking to 'danii' lol K my name is spelt wrong, but thats me.... it lists his home number thou.... so thats not so good!

Home phone number, etc is one reason I'm a little concerned about their info and how easy it is to obtain, I've actually applied to get everything they have on file about me through the Privacy Act so I'll be able to see which data sources they are using either legally or illegally...