Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

interceptors

VLDavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
lc torana. vn v8. ke30.mazda 1300.
last time i checked $ 37 dollars brand new for the rims :)

but check any wreckers ud pick up a set for as cheap as piss ... lol i have like 2 sets in my backyard with bald tires lol

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Sometimes Holden dealers have full sets of 4 15x7's with tyres for a little over 400 bucks, ask about them next time you need tyres

They don't make them any more so they are getting hard to come by.

Alan mance holden in Footscray has been selling interceptors for years..
I bought 2 for my front almost 2 years ago.. $99 each 15x7 with Re88 tyres 205/65/R15..
They also had some black rimed ones there with some wider tyre on them 215 maybe all black they might have been slightly more expensive.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Alan mance holden in Footscray has been selling interceptors for years..
I bought 2 for my front almost 2 years ago.. $99 each 15x7 with Re88 tyres 205/65/R15..
They also had some black rimed ones there with some wider tyre on them 215 maybe all black they might have been slightly more expensive.
Some dealers will still have stock of them, but they are getting harder to get. Why would you run a 205 on a 7" wide rim??

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Better than running one on a 6.5 inch

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Some dealers will still have stock of them, but they are getting harder to get. Why would you run a 205 on a 7" wide rim??
That was only the front, till my accident which flat spotted them like a bitch!.. So now there toast and i got 225's on the front, Much better to drive better grip but it is slightly heaver.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
That was only the front, till my accident which flat spotted them like a bitch!.. So now there toast and i got 225's on the front, Much better to drive better grip but it is slightly heaver.
Try a 245 on a 19":p

VNexecutive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 5L
im getting silver ones from a VY ute, and regardless of how "bogan style" that may be some people cant afford to buy shiney new rims, but im sure you'll all agree they'd beat the hell out of hubcaps. :)

Stan MR . VP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Commodore
if ur looking for black interceptors i have 4 ... ill sell them for 30 bux 2 r slightly buckeled but can be easliy fixed 30 bux for 4 black ones no rust clean and no tyres

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
Correct, just no new ones being made.

u dont no what ur on about.. there still making them for 1 tonne utes and wagons.. brand new.. we keep them but there reserved for special customers.. complete with taranzers