Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

BB/Airsoft Gun

matty88

LPG Installer :p
Reaction score
Members Ride
TEXXXY: Resprayed TX3 Non Turbo
A quick look via google turned up THOUSANDS of pages on how to make them... i want one too, mind you a while ago sum dumbo fired one at our house and scared the living hell out of us... make sure you do it in a safe environment...

qwertsta

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina
A quick look via google turned up THOUSANDS of pages on how to make them... i want one too, mind you a while ago sum dumbo fired one at our house and scared the living hell out of us... make sure you do it in a safe environment...

Yep thats whats pretty much ruining it. These type of attacks are happening to often. I remember hearing about some ********s doing a drive by on a random house only just missing a baby by like a meter with a orange. Thats why cops are starting to come down hard on these things.

matty88

LPG Installer :p
Reaction score
Members Ride
TEXXXY: Resprayed TX3 Non Turbo
It wasn't actually aimed at us, just we were sitting outside under the pergola and we shat ourselves when we heard the lemon hit the Laserlite... missed my old man by inches.

CeasarXR

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII
Maximum 14 yrs for firearms offences in N.S.W

:shooting: What you after,small or long arm BB,Ia got the lot come come to my shop ina china town.
New in stock is cowprod,high voltage:wax: can I interest you.

qwertsta

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Berlina
14 years? what a complete joke.

VicCop

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Commodore SV6 SII
According to Victorian law:

Firearms includes BB guns (air rifle) and spud guns/cannons and governed by the Firearms Act. Licence is needed. I'm no firearms licensing expert but I believe it's a category A licence at least but most licence holders have a category A/B longarm.

Crossbows are classed as a prohibited weapon and governed by the Control of Weapons Act. Only way to have one of those is an exemption.

CeasarXR

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII
14 years? what a complete joke.
That's maximum,and all depends on the circumstances.
As much as we would all like a BB gun in the closet for those ''christ I'm bored'' day's,it's worth remembering that the law won't differenciate between a BB or a 44mag.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
According to Victorian law:

Firearms includes BB guns (air rifle) and spud guns/cannons and governed by the Firearms Act. Licence is needed. I'm no firearms licensing expert but I believe it's a category A licence at least but most licence holders have a category A/B longarm.

Crossbows are classed as a prohibited weapon and governed by the Control of Weapons Act. Only way to have one of those is an exemption.
is it true that the maximum fine for a spud cannon is around 50K?