Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VC Commodore Wagon Stolen

belbelchic

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN 91- Executive S/Wagon, VN 90 S/Wagon
Please post the following information
Car: Holden
Make:Commodore
Model:1981 VC Station Wagon
Rego:BVA 267
Time: Last seen 10pm 4/5/2007
Colour:Yellow
Contact number:9465 5140
Where last seen:in the drive way friday night

also try and attach some photos.

I dont have any photos of such, but it was faded yellow, especially on the passenger side, it had bits of purple to patch up rust marks (a job i never finished), the bonnet was all scratchy, with pale blue comming through (i guess it was undercoat, blame the EX for that!)

I know its not in good shape, and not worth it, but hey its a car, i owned it, i was stolen out from the driveway, dad use to drive it regulary, now he cant. If anyone sees it please let me know or the police, its got a lot of sentimental value, i learned to drive in the car.

thanks

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
i feel for ya man, my first car was a vc sl and it got nicked from my dads place.
hope you get it back in one piece, but knowing what they did to mine i doubt it.

belbelchic

Reaction score
Members Ride
its just been found in mill park

however it is worse for wear.

windscreen smashed, passenger window broken, heater missing, glovebox gone, indicator smashed, they even took the club lock, and the dash mat, and the steering cover as well

too the wreckers yard it seems sniff

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
On the way to the wreckers, stop by Dick Smith and get a single pole switch and use it as a hidden kill switch.

Damn little ****s that do this. The bastards steal everything whether or not it's of much or any value at all...Meaning nic nacks in the car. :(

belbelchic

Reaction score
Members Ride
i forgot to mention they even took the milk crate, and the shoping bags in the back,(i guess they needed to carry all that stuff home)

stupid morons didnt take the spare tyre, could hav got something for that

blakestone01

No dice..
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk
On the way to the wreckers, stop by Dick Smith and get a single pole switch and use it as a hidden kill switch.

How would you wire something like that up? My mate has a vk with a little switch near the front of it with the wires just leading to no where in the engine bay.

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
You just wire it in series with the starter solenoid wire or you could wire the switch from ground to the positive side of the coil. All it would do is non stop cranking. You need proper wire and high enough amperage switch. A 20 amp switch would suit the solenoid wire. This method isn't exactly fool proof (what is?) but if done properly, a young retard would take off without going any further.

nizmovk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK wagon
if you have efi then also a switch on the fuel pump wire can slow them down..

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
Damn little ****s that do this. The bastards steal everything whether or not it's of much or any value at all...Meaning nic nacks in the car. :(

thats actully pretty funny because when they stole my car they took the $20 tape deck i had in but not my $50 seat covers!

craigvk

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK 5L Calais
When they broke into my brothers car, they took his Aikido outfit!