Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

hoons cars being wrecked online

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Gonna be quite hard to see them crushing a 100K + car.

Maybe the value of the car should be considered so the government could make quite a bit of money that can be better spent on something, crushing them which does not solve the bigger problem (hooning.drink driving etc..) anyway.

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
BWAHAHAHAHAHA be f***** if they think they can take my car, take my licence all you want but my blood sweat and tears have gone into my car along with many dollars...a licence is a privledge yes i agree, but a car isn't! no-one has the right to take what belongs to you no-one what so ever....that is stealing. and no pig is gonna steal my car and crush it:realangry:shooting:

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
Hmmm id say for them too crush it, they need hard evidance? like have u on film racing. but like said define what hooning is. because i bet there is a tone off ppl out there following these so called hoons to watch them do what ever. what happens to them. Hoon should be classed as Racing on the street and burnouts. mainly???? playn loud music an that type of thing is another matter. thats what i think.

Also there is coppers out there that have a high trip and what if they didnt get any and have the ****'s can they say u were doin hoonish behavour. id say they need hard evidance other wise there will be alot of court cases.

hope some of that makes sence lol

Rhino Racing

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn/vp Speedway Street Sedan
I am all for it!

If people that were actually repeat offenders for not just "hooning" but going out in public and becoming a menace to themselves or others on the streets were prosecuted fairly and found to be guilty......... confiscate it or crush it.... i dont care!:whistling
Most of us that are doing the right thing are judged poorly by others and labelled "hoons" just cos we may have a car that stands out or attracts attention.:bang:
Most car clubs have issues with the few individulals that cant control themselves and give the clubs a bad name.( they usually are no longer members of a club after that).:thumbsup:
If the system is fair and just... either donate the money to a good cause or crush it and make the individual watch..... might just sink in a bit better.
How you deal with cars that are techinically owned by finance companies i dont know.Only drama is it would cause people to flee more if they know it is gunna get crushed.:cry:
They need to define "Hooning" properly .
In my eyes it is doing street racing or doing burnouts on public roads.
Simple answer is...... Race legally on the track!:thumbsup:

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
BWAHAHAHAHAHA be f***** if they think they can take my car, take my licence all you want but my blood sweat and tears have gone into my car along with many dollars...a licence is a privledge yes i agree, but a car isn't! no-one has the right to take what belongs to you no-one what so ever....that is stealing. and no pig is gonna steal my car and crush it:realangry:shooting:

Your right a car isnt a privilege, but driving on public roads is. You break the law they have the right to take what they need to. You know what the laws are so if you break them you know the consequences.

V85000i

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5L Calais
i wonder if someone with a spool idled around a corner at like 2 km/h and his wheels sqeeled, if they would crush his car.

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
All this reminds me on an episode of "Viva La Bam" when they crush Vito's car for losing in a game.

Vito: I got stuff in there!
Dicamello: Oh it will still be in there, just harder to get out.

zapper

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS
When they say hoons it doesn’t just mean drag racing.Driving in a dangerous manner is included.So the warning is there.I wouldn’t like to lose my 2 legs or family cause someone wants to show off there toy in how fast it can go..There are a lot of nice moded cars out there with many $$ spent. With BIG donks, but why bring it out on the public streets.One mistake and you could kill someone..

clyde

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive Wagon
Crushing cars is just wrong. Its just like the death penalty, just because something does something wrong, doesnt mean you should kill it. It just isnt the answer.

..But then again, I think the US still has the death penalty so what I just said doesnt apply to them :p

death penalty should be in aus anyway. we are way to soft. if the penaltys are great then they are going to be a very good deterant.

and i will admitt that i have been tempted to drink drive b4. i mean when u run out of **** and u aint gone proerly, such a bad feeling. but i havent done it yet.

quick308

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 Landrover disco series 1, 2006 Street Bob
i think the car crushin is a great idea. i think they shld concider how bad the offence is b4 they crush it. eg street racing and reckless driving i think they deserve to have their car crushed. but taking off a little bit to fast is pretty minor. if they gave me a strike for that i wld say to them they are a bunch of nick picken bast**ds