Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

GTA IV-have your say!!!!!

UNKNOWN

DEFECTED
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VR SII BT1 5 Speed
Unlocked the 3rd island bout an hour ago!!! Nice!

Joey_21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 HBD---mmmm LS1
hahah i went to the statue of liberty thing had 6 cops on me but managed 2 get under ground on the island just in time when u go up 2 the statue u get a free jumper haha with the statue on it done bout 37% that bloody brucie race is ****ing me off any1 kill playboy x instead of dwade i killed dwade cos i thought playboy would give u more money gives u 25K any1 do the opposite how much cash u get and is dwade still a contact after u kill playboy ---playboy seems 2 praise u then tells u ur a ******** and ****'s off lol

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
hahah i went to the statue of liberty thing had 6 cops on me but managed 2 get under ground on the island just in time when u go up 2 the statue u get a free jumper haha with the statue on it done bout 37% that bloody brucie race is ****ing me off any1 kill playboy x instead of dwade i killed dwade cos i thought playboy would give u more money gives u 25K any1 do the opposite how much cash u get and is dwade still a contact after u kill playboy ---playboy seems 2 praise u then tells u ur a ******** and ****'s off lol
I killed Playboy instead of Dwayne.... Haven't got a cent from it yet, but you get heaps of calls to go drinking with him all the time, so there are probably jobs in the future.

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
The statue has a beating heart inside it. Kinda cool and also a little freaky :D

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
r u up2 tha next part of tha city joe?

i havnt had tha time 2 play missions, i played abit last night, n got just past where they burn down ur appartment and taxi joint