Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

is there a point having a nice car?

cxcxcxvcvcvc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
The other day i was @ the shops and went in to get some stuff, now as i walk out of the shops i see the missus getting out of the car and start checking the passenger rear door, turns out the guy next 2 us got out and had hit our door, the missus was ****ed ect and i had a look and there was no marks/dents left and the blokes car actually looked rather nice, so i explained to the missus, that there was no marks/dents & the blokes car was well looked after (u could see it had just been polished) so i let it slide! had there had been a dent on my door and the bloke had an attitude then its safe to say when he returned to his car he would have found his drivers side door panel or front guard kicked in;)
I don't go looking for fights but if someone has no regard for my stuff well im sorry but i have little to no regard for them:thumbsup:
P.s DVSV8 im sorry to hear about your car mate! The only thing i can reccomend is to have a fire bomb on stand by stashed under your house somewhere to launch @ the ****ers should they come back:)

Last edited:

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
:( Sorry to hear mate, and yes i really do know how you feel sadly!!!
My car has been hit up the bum twice now in the car park at work from random dick heads that wont own up to it and just drove off, now im left with the bill just like you :(

cxcxcxvcvcvc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Speaking of damage done to cars, how many times do you here of someone getting a new car (or newer model to what they had) and then some thing always seems to happen to do some sort of damage to their car? and it always seems to be the people who love their cars:( When i first got my calais less than a week after getting it, some tosser with a trailer did not secure his tools in the back, and a tire bar (the star shape type+) came out the back hit the road bounced about 2 meters in the air and was headed straight for my bonnet/windscreen! i managed to swerve of the road and it hit just under my front guard putting a nice little chip in the fron bottom bumper:(:realangry: anyway spose things like this are always bound to happen when you have a nice car!

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
just had dents away come have a look and they decided to give the dent a go and they got it out, they did a magnificent job and anyone in adelaide, i would highly recommend them. cost $100 (mates rates through work). i'll def be going back for more work if i need it in future. normal rate would have been around $180 and i think that would be a good price.

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
good stuff glad its fixed.

BANKS

DW I'm a Spray Painter!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ Ute
do you have any after photos? be good to see how good of a job they do :)

Style side ute + black paint + car parks = dents from doors, most likey emo kids...

Got a big dint in the bonnent the other day from a truck FLYING past and kicked up a rock about the size of a cricket ball, hit just above the headlight, bounced then hit the roof... Meh, full respray comin up anyway so free shot everyone lol

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
just took some pics then, the only thing noticeable is the scratch the rock left which i will touch up and you wont notice.

from what it was to what it is now is an amazing difference. definately worth the hundred bucks.

Last edited:

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
i should say it was a dolley set?

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
i have no idea how they did it as i was at work. they were there doing a black audi for us (did an awesome job on that too) and i got em to have a look at mine and said they would do it right then. they are a mobile business so i guess they do all metro adelaide. wish i could have watched.