Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ugliest mags you've seen

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina Wagon Supercharged
Oh wow. I've seen sexier hubcaps.

In fact, I've seen sexier men.

LOL tryin to get rid of them and replace with some 15" steelies, anyone want them? would make a perfect addition to the stato :p lol

Made my gut feel sick seeing them on a commy.

the_random_hero

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Toyota?
The 5 WIDE spoke chrome rims that have chrome inserts in the gaps, so all you basically have is a totally chrome rim with a small empty line. I hate them so incredibly much.

maxpower QLD

has mild super powers
Reaction score
Members Ride
Xtrail/5spd VL
fornath002.jpg

EPIC FAIL lol

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Most chrome 20" junk, or anything chrome really. Chrome wheels look gay. Most ricer wheels are crap, VY SS wheels i hate because i have seen a billion pairs of them, VY GTS wheels, VN SS stockerz.

That's all i can think of now.

Jo3_Blo

HZ Holden Fanatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
WB 1 Tonner, VS Ute
lol jelly beans look alright on HZ's but only if they are pollished and are a deep dish style ones , dragway five spokes look better tough (that's what i had on my HZ ute )

Yeah man, the dragways are the ones I REALLY want. Still lookin around for a cheap set. ;) I've always liked em. Look tough as.

God, those wheels on the VX S look absoloutely gay.

I heard something about a car at autosalon having lcd screens on his wheels.
How stupid. WOuld like to see it however. But why the hell would you do that? LOL

dbarnes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-V M6 UTE
The alloys that came with the VR/VS Equipe...probably would have rathered the hubcaps back in the day when the car was released with "$3000 extras"...yay aircon and **** alloys :p

Attachments

• 16-07-08_1541.jpg
    16-07-08_1541.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 349

commsirac

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Members Ride
vx
Im perhaps a bit more conservative than most here and apologise in advance for my views......:

Pretty much any aftermarket wheel makes a car look like some tricked up hoon mobile.
I like those shows overhauling etc, but when they go and stick some low profile billet wheels on a sixties/seventies classic....wrecks the whole thing.

The original equipment alloy wheels that most manufacturers fit look like they belong(thats why they pay designers I suppose) and have no problem with them.

Personally I prefer not to be able to see large chunks of disc rotor and/or brightly coloured calipers etc. I think its probably something to do with showing off the size of your parts:whistling........ just as I prefer not to have perspex bonnets where the motor is visible, dinner plate sized tachos on the dashboard etc.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
VP SS Mags <spew>

I have a mint set if you are interested :dance:

Worst wheels would have to be the old 5.5 & 6" jelly bean mags of the 70's. 12 slotters on anything but a steel bumpered Falcon is wrong too.

Just look through the VR/VS Section, those guys tend to pick out the worlds ugliest mags.

A few examples:

yep-20s-albums-new-pics-picture1725-10182008089.jpg

Those wheels look great. Maybe could be slightly smaller - 17" but they aren't that bad. What drugs do you smoke down there???

Yeah - don't like any of them though.

Reaper

666vt

[ no style ]
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive 3.8
haha i have a few.

my most hated rim is the xhp sabers, no matter if they are standard, chrome, shadow.. doesnt matter, ive seen them on nice cars and it just destroys them. effin disgusting, heres a pic..
2606d1119160767-fs-18-xhp-saber-chr.jpg

next would be these, spines are yukky. why would you buy these????
Spine.jpg

next hated would be vt ss rims. would be hesitant to take them off someones hands for free... lol
digiads_car_ads_89607_1.jpg

then theres these xhp ones... yuck
XHPEsinem.jpg

this is off the net, lol knob.
speed-of-ugly.jpg

and has anyone seen these? [not that much is visible lol]

clear rims... =S
clear-wheels.jpg

Jo3_Blo

HZ Holden Fanatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
WB 1 Tonner, VS Ute
OMG wtf is with those clear wheels.

How the hell could they be strong??? And it looks gay anyway.

Only cool thing is when someone might look and think "****, its got no wheels and its doing 80kmh!!!" lol.