Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

hydroxycut... anyone else on it?

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
hey just wonderin if anyone here has tried hydroxycut? for those of you that dont know its a metabolism booster and sort of a weight loss pill... makes you a bit hyper too :p

if you have tried it did it work for you?

Tom_1569

Ecotech Power
Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SR5 Pusslux
Does anyone try good old fashion exercise and not eating complete crap anymore?

walesy

Reaction score
Members Ride

walesy

Reaction score
Members Ride

i excercise aswell... im not hugely overweight im only 90kgs and im 6'1 but i like how i am at 80kgs...

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie

Hydroxycut is generally used WITH a good health and exercise program. It's pretty handy for knocking off that last % of body fat that otherwise may be very difficult to remove, irrespective of lifestyle.

I personally would steer clear of it, however its proven to be effective and from memory it takes 7-8% of body fat off more than someone who is not on it. It's basically a crazy caffeine tablet mixed with other chemicals that burn body fat. It raises your heart rate so your body is constantly working harder than it usually would, thus burning more calories. It's not particularly good for your long term health.

walesy

Reaction score
Members Ride
yeh i got the hardcore ones... pingin right now! :p

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
yeh i got the hardcore ones... pingin right now! :p
You do realize you're supposed to take it of a night? Make sure you don't workout while it's in use, it can elevate your heart rate to very dangerous levels. The first week you're on it expect dizziness, nausea and headaches as well.

walesy

Reaction score
Members Ride
no i take it during the day and bout an hour before i go to the gym... i know the heart rate levels but its nothing that im not used to... yeh when i first started taking it you feel like ur gunna throw up

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
no i take it during the day and bout an hour before i go to the gym... i know the heart rate levels but its nothing that im not used to... yeh when i first started taking it you feel like ur gunna throw up

That's not a very responsible logic you've applied there. It actually really provides no benefit, except boosted energy levels for a workout. If you're looking for higher energy levels, in a safer manner, look into glutamine or tribulus. They won't elevate your heart rate to dangerous levels like Hydroxycut will. But will aid in muscle growth far more.

Hydroxycut is far more beneficial before bed, as it effectively gives you a workout, while you're sleeping. Doing it before a workout won't help you lose fat any quicker, but puts you at risk of cardiac arrest if the workout is too intensive.