Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Who knows what a 710 is? - Blonde Joke

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
A few days ago I was having some work done at my local garage. A blonde came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten.

We all looked at each other and another customer asked, 'What is a seven-hundred-ten?'

She replied, 'You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I have lost it and need a new one..'

She replied that she did not know exactly what it was, but this piece had always been there.

The mechanic gave her a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like.

She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710. He then took her over to another car which had its hood up and asked 'is there a 710 on this car?'

She pointed and said, 'Of course, its right there.'

If you're not sure what a 710 is, scroll down.....

710223.jpg

Yep told you Blonde's were smarter then us :yeah: :yeah:

eurekamad94

street kiddo
Reaction score
Members Ride
kitted, tuned, sick pantha VS
my mum done that before but it was one shaped like a little oil cup thingo hahaha

pow3rslave

DoNothing Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5.0L
heard something similar, a wife/blonde going into a nissan/datsun dealership asking for a 28 ounce water pump, and said she'd been all over town and no-one had them.
when she showed the dealer the note her husband had written, there it was.
a 280z (28 oz/ounce) water pump.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
The 710 cap is old news!

Check out the 'blonde jokes' thread thats died to a few pages back. Has all the good stuff in it!