Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] Great set of splits (Bargain!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Item- 6.5'' Splits
Location- Cairns QLD
Pick/up or Delivery- Up to the buyer, can pick up or, $15 postage via registered post
Price -$150
Condition- new/used, see below

Other info- I have put these Splits together using some remaining components i had.They consist of a pair of W6 mid bass drivers from Audio Development, and a pair of Tweeters and xovers from Jaycar's response range.The Jaycar components are new, and have not been opened, whilst the W6 driver's have around 10 hours use on them.The W6 drivers are in immaculate unmarked condition, and have been looked after since owning with the upmost of care.

Anyone looking for a good cheap set of splits. these will definately fit the bill.

Pictures- Attached are only pictures of the items for illustration purposes.Later on tonight i will take some pictures of the items themselves as i don't have a camera until my partner comes home.

Thanks guys

Attachments

• W6.jpg
    W6.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 198
  • tweeter.jpg
    tweeter.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 185
  • xover.jpg
    xover.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 173

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Yes mate i still have them.I took some really nice hi-res photos, but i failed at getting them to upload to the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.