Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] VT/VX Stuff - Kit, etc

Umai Naa!!

R.I.P APY-88V :(
Reaction score
Website
www.aus12.org
Members Ride
VR S1 Exec. A4 3.8L
Selling the following, due to aborting the project, after writing it off.

Genuine VT Clubby plastic rear bar. Not cut for towbar, good condition, no cracks. It's in Tiger Mica, but it's been knocked about, so a respray would be a good idea - $150

VT/VX V8Supercar-style front bar. Never fitted, still in primer, good condition - $200

Genuine VT Senator sedan boot spoiler. LED intact, mounts broken off (Only a matter of glassing new studs into it), and some marks in surface from when it hit the deck when it came off the car - $60

LS1 Genuine Holden Clutch plate. Friction plate, only. Brand new, never fitted, comes with brand new spiggot bearing - $120

VX SS Genuine Holden Fog Light. Brand new, still in box, never fitted, comes with new globe -$50

VT S2/VX S1 Factory Alarm. Complete kit, brand new, still in box, to suit level 2 BCM, wiring, etc - $120

If there's anything else, I'll add it. I'll put pics up of everything in the next day or two.

The front and rear bars, and rear spoiler are pick-up only, due to size, but I'm happy to send everything else.

Everything is located in the Southern Highlands of NSW, roughly 45mins south of Campbelltown, down the M5/Hume HWY.

Contact via replying here, PM-ing me, or shooting me an email (address is in my profile).

my98vt

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive
what kind of springs/shocks?

Umai Naa!!

R.I.P APY-88V :(
Reaction score
Website
www.aus12.org
Members Ride
VR S1 Exec. A4 3.8L
Sorry fellas, all that stuff went with the car, when the insurance company bought it off me.

This is just stuff that was meant to go on it. But, yeah, I wrote it off before I got the chance to fit it all.

Rubber_Burnin_Gal

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S S2
VX SS Genuine Holden Fog Light. Brand new, still in box, never fitted, comes with new globe -$50

its the round with SS in the glass yeah?
can send me bank details pls and price for postage to QLD 4301 and i'll send back postage details, cheers :)

sus_calais

SIR 355
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice
is it a genuine vt senator spoiler? how much for postage?