Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Lol, How many people have done this...?

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
It's a good thing though, Imagine if the handbrake failed or wasn't engaged and you started the car!

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
Done it a million times....
Always when im doing something to the headunit and i forget, Heart jumps for a second and i think "ahhh wtf this time!" then i realise what i done and continue on my way :)

Kal123

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 && 180sx
Lol, only done it a few times.

Give's me a good scare, then I feel like such a moron lol.

jakbob

Lighten up.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS, VC L, VK Vacationer
One of the many joys of a manual transmission - you can start it any gear, so long as you put the clutch in.

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
i don't think you will find a single person with an auto that hasn't done it at LEAST once...... i did it a few days after i got the SS :whistling

scorp

Reaction score
Members Ride
04' VY SerII Acclaim
yes we have all been there before..any ppl accidentally hit the accelerator instead of break and done anything?

MikesCalais

Trust me, I'm a Doctor
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International
I did it once on my own and i didnt realise for about a minute.. started freaking out lol.. mind you.. i had parked it and left it in drive.... noooo idea why :/

and then once coming back from an exam my friend who got into the car first put it in drive before i got in so i didnt see it.. had a car full of people too and had no idea.. went to pop the hood, got out of the car and for some reason looked back in and saw it in D.

MikesCalais

Trust me, I'm a Doctor
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International
yes we have all been there before..any ppl accidentally hit the accelerator instead of break and done anything?

I did that too!! in my old mans VY SS... it was at a crowded beach and very embarrasing lol.. i didnt realise it was me a first even though the car was shaking it revved so hard lol... at least the engine wasnt cold :p (thank god for handbreaks!)