Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

coloured parking lights

speijers

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s pac
hey i know this has probably been answered but just wondering where's the best place to get coloured parking lights for my vt s pac i want the really bright ones that light up the whole light not just the bulb i've looked on ebay and no luck so far

axemurderer101

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VY SS
Depends what colour you want but i found these to be the best style as thet shine forward and all around so they should light up your light really well.

Just search for T10 smd led on ebay, obviously the more leds on the light the better.

2X Blue SMD 9 LED 194 168 T10 Car Light Bulb Lamp 5050 | eBay

rockets22

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive 3.8L
unlimited supply on ebay mate, also seen them at some repcos and super cheaps but they are very limited in range

Nut Kracker

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 304ci (195i)
You'll get done for 'em!!!!

Nut Kracker

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 304ci (195i)
hey i know this has probably been answered but just wondering where's the best place to get coloured parking lights for my vt s pac i want the really bright ones that light up the whole light not just the bulb i've looked on ebay and no luck so far

You'll get done for 'em!!!!

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
I bought 10 t10's off eBay for $5 from Japan I think it was, took like a week to get here and the lights are good, only have them in my number plate lights on the rear ATM as don't have white bulbs for the front, they are worth it for $5 though haha, look a lot better then stock

speijers

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s pac
thanx guys just ordered a set for front and back and i know ill get done if i get pulled over but theres a lot of other things not legal anyway so whats another haha

Chris_

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
That's the spirit lol
I actually recommend getting the side firing ones so you get an illumination as opposed to that annoying centre dot...
Just food for thought

edals

Reaction score
Members Ride
-
thanx guys just ordered a set for front and back and i know ill get done if i get pulled over but theres a lot of other things not legal anyway so whats another haha

Blue & Red lights are reserved for Emergency vehicles for a reason mate, It effects all other users on the road, Seen a few and if i see red or blue lights i just straight away think cop or ambo, Appose to a car thats low and loud.

speijers

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt s pac
haha well its definitely low and definitely loud