Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Latest VE Pictures

mz_hsv

Reaction score
Members Ride
E Series clubsport R8 / VY s
what suspension is in the rear of the mzr8?? looks neat! same with the other too!

Old koni's.
Potta's is still lower, handles better and is just way better in general with the tein coilovers (superstreets)

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
84909548.jpg

Zerone_V

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lexus IS350 (SL)
I wont bother with a picture of my exterior. (Yawn)....
I have just finished putting my bitza interior together.
(Its a Series I Calais V E3 Maloo R8 in Light Urban with HSV E2 white gauges - I think a first Lol).

image.php

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
Looks really good Mate, have you considered wrapping or painting the "Maloo R8" bit?

Zerone_V

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lexus IS350 (SL)
Yeah, the Maloo R8 plaque is a bit of a p!$$ off.
The thing is etched aluminium, very thin, and stuck on with some very good adhesive.
The problem that I have is if I take it off, its going to bend the plaque (Making it a bin item),
and I am worried about the glue beneath not cleaning up too well (leaving stains and such).

Im too scared to price another plaque from Holden ($$$$$ Lol), so for the moment it will stay until I can work something out.

Funnily enough, all the silver trim pieces were re-sprayed, as the steering wheel trim is from an E3 (Clear coat silver), the spears are from a S2 SS (Non clear coated, matt silver finish), the gear surround was silver vinyl wrapped (Early S1 Calais), and the cup holder silver trim was a clear coated silver, but different colour to the E3 clear coated silver. So all these parts were sprayed Ford EA platinum silver, and clear coated to match up nicely.

mondo74

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv sportwagon redline
stinkin the place up

dropped in to Porsche on the weekend to check out a car for a friend. apparently they do free car washes for customers. asked if they'd do mine and sales guy said 'only if it's the6 litre'! was expecting a diff response.

Attachments

• IMG-20130114-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20130114-WA0000.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 362

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
dropped in to Porsche on the weekend to check out a car for a friend. apparently they do free car washes for customers. asked if they'd do mine and sales guy said 'only if it's the6 litre'! was expecting a diff response.

Your Sportwagon makes the Cayenne look super fugly!

mondo74

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve ssv sportwagon redline
that's what i thought too. i may have left a some tyre behind on their driveway and street when i exited.