Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Windscreen washer bottle

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
I havent been able to find any new ones anywhere, and I have tried EOI on about every spares place I can find. Just keep going through secondhand ones :(

mkhannah

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr commodore, vs statesman
Well I took a punt on the universal washer bottles on ebay that sell for $20 and got it to work. You need to add about a foot of plastic hose which does come out on a slight angle under the bonnet, the other end is a tight fit/seal into the bottle. The bottle has its own mount which you can attach under the car using one of the original bottle mounts where the original bottle was. All the plugs etc are the same size and just click on. Best to have a mate above the car to feed the filler hose through the hole while you push it through from underneath.
Very happy with it.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I have a mate who may be able to manufacture the bottle. I'd have to enquire on a min order and it might be 1000 units, not sure until I ask. But he makes thousands of car parts for various makes.

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
Not quite sure but I feel Dayco have re-manufactured them just like they've done the Radiator Surge tanks.

woteva

NEED 4 SPEED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 Sportwagon - VR2 V6 ecotec Wag - VS2 V6 Wag

vs-lover

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Calais, VS S2 Exec Wagon, VS S2 Acclaim
Good ol' "Mr Mt Gambier" 4blok rip off merchant.

He's been ripping people off one person at a time. You'd have to be a total tool to buy anything off that clown, again another bit of great information from you TLH

$11 from UPI so Trevor would you buy at $129 ???? of course you would.........not.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Now I know why they never sell when I list on Dumbtree.
I don't like Dumtree. Anyway since this tread was back in 2018 I'm sure he fixed it by now,

$11 from UPI so Trevor would you buy at $129
No I wouldn't spend that much, if they hard to find I would add something that would fit that space from another vehicle.

jeepster

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Ute
My 2 cents worth: it seems to me that there were 2 batches of these made. Mine had opaque plastic and cracked years ago. My mum's VS has clearer plastic and is still good after 23 years. I spent a long time looking and found mostly the opaque bottles. They look like they have been in the sun for ages, but shouldn't be getting that under the bonnet. Eventually found somebody selling a bottle (with dead pump). It had the nice clearer plastic, so I snapped it up.