Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
Tasmaniak
Rating:
0%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Feedback Stats

• Hi there.
    I have had a focal amp, sound processor and speakers installed. And now the indicators are loud. I read somewhere about a fix. Can u give me any ideas of how to fix?
    Thanks
    Hi there, my name is Sharon.

I was reading your response to a young lady(?) re getting her a code for her car radio from dealership?

was wondering if you'd be able to try get my code for me? my husband has removed the manual from the car.. as is his favourite hobby, making things difficult for me >.<

Anyway, today I was fiddling with the fuse box trying to replace the socket/lighter fuse & I think I accidentally pulled out the main power fuse as when I turned the car back on my clock was reset. a short time later I realised there was no radio :( if you can do anything to help that would be great. If not that's fine, just thought I'd ask on the off chance :) I can go to Holden on Monday if necessary.

I am the original & only owner of the car. Miss Sharon Ayres (maiden name) also purchased by Elizabeth Ayres (my mother).

VIN KL3MF48D9BC573691
    Holden Barina Spark CDx
    built Dec 2010
    Rego MWA21
    Purchased from Townsville Holden (Tony Ireland Holden)

Thanks heaps :)
    Hey mate, do you have a wire diagram for the rear speakers in my vf sv6 I have all the panels off and one door trim (rear right)

And the speaker wires are blue/black and white I'm not sure what is positive or negative though and can you tell me that same with the rear left?

And a good accessories wire easy to find, installing a sub with a line out converter give me a call if you want 0427634108
    Hey mate heard seen your detail as your. Fitter for audio I've had a problem with my cAr as I was trying to wife amplifier to my stock headunit on sv6 ve series 2 I kept shortening the LHS Speaker to the point where I has know sound out of the left side I then left it call a fitter around sydney to help me out fitted wiring kit to unit but when turned on it displayed system too hot have you ever seen this before if can plead help
    Hi, I have been reading old posts regarding radio code for a Barina, and noted you could ring the dealer.....I haven't tried yet and feel I would not have the confidence to do it...I know this is an awful big ask, but wonder if I give you all the required details whether you would do it...I live in South Australia..and the car was originally purchased in Adelaide...it is a 2006 Barina, I have only had it 3 months and unable to contact previous owner...cheers and thanks for reading this
    Thanks for the help anyway. Living in a city of only 30,000 you tend to get second rate help.
    Hey Taz mate. I tried to reply to your PM but your in box is full. In answer to your question. I told the auto sparky that according to JVC and someone that installs head units all the time (you) a after market harness wasn't required. He said he doubted that but would have a look. Long story short he didn't use the harness that came with the head unit and used one of his own and he said he wan't able to hook up the steering wheel controls unless i brought a aeropro or the like.
    Don't worry Taz my test light just decided to start working again so all is well
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…