Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
G
Rating:
0%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Showcase items About Feedback Stats

• Hi gilign. To post pics in a thread i use either imgur or photobucket. You upload your pics to the hosting site then copy the direct link for the pic, eg. http://i.imgur.com/4C4gTIO.jpg, and paste it into your post adding either side like so [IMG], no spaces.

When you combine the two you will post a pic.
    [IMG]

Hope you can now post a pic of your adventra ☺

PS sorry the pic is so big, edit: or may not be prob depends what you are viewing it on, you can resize them but i havent played around with it too much.

Monkey
    you should be able to go to a 245 width, as that's what's on my XUV 245/45-18, i've run 255/45-18 and they scraped on full lock.

Height wise, best to stick to the 26.6 inch dia wheels, as 255/45-18 are 27 inch and i've tried 245/50-18 which are 27.6 and they scraped on lock.

best stick with the 225/55-17 or 225/60-16 as they seem to have more options.

try finding a snow tyre , as they're quite agressive , i run Dunlop m3 winter sports that i got from the states tirerack.com ffreights quite reasonable.
    type in your size and then select the winter tyre tab.

check em out as they've got some in both sides, but you might want to stick with 17's for the speed rating
    these are 225/55-17 4d winter sports 101 load and v rated , but there's h rated tyres cheaper.
    hi if any body can help with ma 05 adventra. i need tyres for it. going from 17inch to 16 inch just dont know how big a tyre will fit on. the 16 inch mag fits with 205/60. i am trying to get a bit more tread for off road. maby 235 60 16 inch semi off road tyres
    instead of standard 225 55 17 inch road tyres. cheers
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…