Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
TazzI
Rating:
0%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Feedback Stats

• Hi TazzI,
    looking to buy your software and cable for my 06 VZ LS2 ute, can this be used to read and adjust the factory torque limiting controls, so you can actually light the rear bags up with your foot on the brake ?
    Thank you
    Hi Tazzi, I need to update maps on my 2014 Caprice, I went through all settings and couldn't even find Version, Would you be able to help me please? I assume you still doing it for $80+P&H
    Regards
    Roman
    I am after upgrading maps on my iq sat nav are you still selling SD card if so how much? is there a my16 yet?
    Thanks in advance
    Gday, I am after upgrading maps on my iq sat nav are you still selling SD card if so how much? is there a my16 yet?
    Thanks in advance
    Hey there Taz, just read your thread about clusters. I was just wanting to know will all VZ clusters fit all other VZs? I have a 2005 VZ SS and am wanting to change the cluster as I hate the SSs logo that look like lightning bolts haha. Anyways any info on what other models of VZ I can use will be a great help. Thank you.
    Hi Tazzl. My boss has bought himself a 2010 caprice. I have read the forum and I am after an upgade of MY15. Also can I upgrade it from MY11, 7172 without previous upgrades? Do you have a shop in perth? Thanks heaps.
    Hey mate love your work and all ur helpful comments on these forums keep it up
    Anyway to the point, I got a VY 2003 Series 1 S Pac commodore and I want to change the standard cluster to a level 2 berlina cluster (also came from a series 1 VY) I understand the airbag setup will be different and maybe the diff ratios (I have standard but don't know about the berlina cluster setup) now my problem is I don't have the tools or programs to do it and the KM's on the berlina cluster is 187xxxKM compared to my 155xxxKM on my S Pack original cluster which is obviously not what u want, I also understand the cluster serial number must match the car for it to be a legal swap and I don't want to be bullshit and illegal when it comes to reselling and what not I plan to keep this for a long while as I love my Commodores and don't wanna give her up
    Can you be of any assistance even if it comes down to sending you my cluster and paying to get it down (I'm in Melbourne Victoria)

Cheers Haydyn
    Hey bud saw your write up on changing clusters. Quick question. Blokes got a VY Calais cluster for sale that I want. Comes programmed to suit and kms changed and all that stuff, question is can I just plug it in if all that's done? No need to remove the face and needles and change all that if its a whole unit?
    Hi, I was reading the thread "[VY/VZ] Everything to know about Changing Clusters!" I wanted to know if i can buy/get a copy of the programming software for the clusters?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…