Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
Darren_L
Rating:
0%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Showcase items About Feedback Stats

• Hi mate! Gotta say awesome car! So so clean!
    Just got a question about your speedo, doing a VN 304 and t700 conversion in my vh wagon and was thinking of doing the electronic speedo install like yours using the exact same gauge. And to do the tacho as well so both gauges match. Just wanted to know what speed sensor you used? As the ecu needs 2 pulses to read correctly. And how you wired it to work with the ecu as well as the speedo?
    Thanks mate! I'd appreciate the help!

Thanks
    Matt
    Hi Darren,
    Resigned from the commodore club. Too much of what I didn't want to do and too little of what I wanted too do. Since I last met you we have sold the vt and bought a vz r8. Very nice. I took the 4 pot calipers off the vt and have fitted them to the vh. Bit of a hassle but all is good. . Bought and fitted the recaro seats. The old girl is off the road until next year. I have found someone who will take the engine out and replace the rear crankshaft rope seal with a neoprene one. At the same time he will put a solid cam in. Not sure if since the last time we met I had a come racing twin throttle body fitted. The person doing the work is talking about a serious increase in horsepower. I have also picked up some second hand Yokohama semi slicks Getting closer.
    Keith
    Hi Darren if you get a chance to scan those vh cruise control pages from your manual, that would be great mate. Cheers, Josh
    Hi Darren,
    Do you have any update on BCCC and would you send me Rob's phone number again.
    Thanks Keith
    Thanks mate, I thought that would be the case. Im not to keen on grinding in the bay...might destroy the paint lol. Might have to run the vh bottle even as ugly as it is. I see they have taken the vk bottles of the listings at rare spares...mustve been your email which possibly raised their attention to investigate the quality.
    Cheers
    Hey Darren, just a quick one, when u fitted the vk style overflow did u have to cut off the brackets that mount to the vh bottle or are they usable for the vk one?
    Thanks
    Justin
    Hi Darren,
    Do you know what is going on with the BCCC forum and when it is
    likely to be up and running again.
    Thanks Keith
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…