Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
RiCeY
Rating:
100%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Feedback Stats

• Hi
    i have looked and found a lot on the ve v6 timming chains but havnt found the answer to these questions and thought you may be able to help .
    is it only holden that can do the software update and what does it cost.
    thank you
    chris
    RiCeY
    RiCeY
    Yes and generally an hours labour approx $150, if they are too stretched the update wont fix it.
    C
    Chris.R
    Thank you
    Hi mate was reading one of your posts my ve Commodore 2012 says service vehicle now it's been serviced and I reset the service light but can't remove this ??
    RiCeY
    RiCeY
    Replied in PM
    Saw your posts & thanks, however I have a question you may be able to answer.
    Is there any equivalent to the Dexron 6 that you would advise, eg Nulon etc. Thanks
    RiCeY
    RiCeY
    Not too familiar with the aftermarket stuff, as long as it's equivalent to Dex6 I don't see an issue.
    Reactions: GSG
    Thank you ,Holden said $500 ,I am so angry I was taken advantage of by someone I thought honest.
    Make sure u get a car looked over by a reputable mechanic.
    Thanks again for the quick reply.
    Hi Ricey I have been searching the internet for information on How to pull out a roof lining in a ve evoke.I seen someone post about a ve asking how to get the roof lining out.I seen that you know how to do it.Can you please email me?Also do you know what the difference is between a ve evoke and a ve ss?
    My email is [email protected]
    Hey there I saw an old post that u commented on about whole bank of coils misfire, basically I've put a set of clubby extractors on my VE , but the cats were punched . So my car is running on 4 cyl . The whole passenger side of coils have no power . How is this problem recterfied ? Had it on scan tool but no luck there. Please shed some light on my situation. Thanking you
    HI MATE,
    I RECENTLY BOUGHT A HOLDEN VE V6 DUAL FUEL FACTORY WITH A COLD START RATTLE. VERY ANNOYING:mad BOUGHT GM TIMING CHAIN SET TENSIONERS GUARDS AND OIL PUMP REPLACED ALL OF EM. ALL GUD CAR STARTED BUT AFTER COUPLE OF DAYS SAME COLD START RATTLE IS BACK DRIVING ME CRAZY.I WONDER IF I HAVE DONE SOMETHING WRONG OR IS THERE A WAY TO GET RID OF THIS NOISE THAT I DONT KNOW.........
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…