Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
SS Flo Rida
Rating:
0%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Showcase items About Feedback Stats

• Hi,please look at my request to you on Just commodores vf forum dated 5/10/18 for info re your cam.I appreciate your input,Peter vfssvfan
    hi mate.
    your W375 package. I'm sure I have read you had rattle issues with the exhaust? I'm hearing a slight rattle with mine at take off and low rpm at times.
    How did you get it replaced? at Holden or did you call walkinshaw direct?
    SS Flo Rida
    SS Flo Rida
    Hi Murdoch
    I did it through holden. They replaced it 3 times under warranty. The inner baffles rattle. W P, Holden and DPE all know it’s a problem but BS you it’s rare! I replaced with another brand at my expense. haven’t had the problem since. If it’s rattling around 1200rpm under load then that’s your problem. I manually selected a gear and chugged up a hill to show the dealer as they couldn’t find the sound
    Hi, I noticed from a thread that you are now a bit of a lowering expert! I posted a reply in the thread "Lowering VF2 SSV Redline Sedan ". Could you please look and let me know what you know about the VE spring? (I will write a reply when I get mine finally sorted out, I'm desperate to swap out some rock hard XYZ coilovers I have atm...)
    Hey mate. Just wondering what king springs ended up going in your ride? Saw your posts in the lowering thread and issues with ssl vs sssl springs.

I just had mine done and same issue with rear at 350 and front 20mm higher. Do you have part numbers for the ssl rears that went in?

Cheers,
    Chris
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…