Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
D
Rating:
0%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Feedback Stats

• Hi Doctor Bob I was just reading a post about the holden ecu's from the early 2000s and was just wondering if you could answer my question... is the pin configuration from the chipped ecu the same as the flashed ecu.. im attempting to make 1 engine lume out of 2 parts of lumes one having pink n blue plugs the other having brown n tan plugs. Please help
    hi Dr Bob,
    I was hoping for some advice, I have just bought a vu v6 ute, this is my first time in 32 years at doing up a car. my first one was a hq 2 door munro. What are your thoughts on where to start with the motor to give the old girl some get up and go. I have given myself a budget of 5 grand to start with.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Good morning my partner is having serious issues with the bcm in his 2006 ve omega series 1 just wondering if u still fix these please
    A
    Adamadzy
    Hey mate don't think you will get a reply so I'll just let you know that it's probably a good idea to get a new one
    Hi mate, my ecotec swapped VR won't start, seems to be a BCM issue. There's a cold case of whatever you fancy waiting for whoever can get me moving again, I've towed the car to my house. Need to get my ma to the hospital and back.
    Hey mate I have been reading the post about added security in the hsv's and the iss by pass
    Do you know anyone in Brisbane that can do this ??
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…