Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
EYY
Rating:
0%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Feedback Stats

• Hi mate, I was reading your "304 budget rebuild - guaranteed to make you cringe" thread from a few years ago and you mentioned all the different manifolds you had bought including Starr Performance, TP dual plane, COME Racing, Edelbrock Air Gap, Flowcraft, etc.
    Just wondering if you still have the Starr Performance manifold and 90mm throttle body, and if so would you consider selling it?
    Cheers,
    Dave.
    D
    Hey mate. Thanks for your help in my forum post.
    Just about to make the move on a camtech cam.
    He suggested A CT248513. It will need spring that can handle higher lift .511. The spring i have have a max net lift .487.
    He said it needs to be measured and may not require other springs. Do you have info on this sort of thing?
    Cheers
    Hi mate, do not know if this is the "pm" you referred to , but when you have those brakes listed please can you let me know?
    Hi there,

You answered my questions about lifters just wondering if you are able to be phoned as have couple of more tech questions re bridges etc. cheers
    Clinton 0403020134
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…