Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
Immortality
Rating:
0%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Feedback Stats

• Thanks for the heads up I should of read the rules properly won't happen again, honestly did not know and didn't really know where to post.
    Hello and help

my VY SC l67 has good exhaust, headers, larger throttle body, rockers, cold air, A2A kit, 19psi pulley , ported intake and blower but only making 240wheel
    HP and 7psi boost.
    It’s making 425 psi Torque

boost looks to low even with food flow, does this all sound ok?
    No leaks etc
    Immortality
    Immortality
    Please start a thread in the VY section so the members can see your question and help.
    Alan Barnes
    Alan Barnes
    help do i need a ecu from a vs 5L if i have a icm for a vs 5L?
    Hi mate. Was wondering if you know whether M78 gears will go into an M80. Love your work around here cheers.
    Hi immortality. I can see a couple years ago you were talking about the cross member alignment tool no au 458. Was hoping you could give me dimensions/advice if you ever did make it? A family member is a boiler maker so was thinking I could get him to make it for me and then I could loan it out to other commodore members around me to save them going to money guzzling dealerships
    Hi mate . I have a transmission mount brand new never used that I would like to sell but I can't post in the for sale section. If it's because I'm new, I understand. Or do I have to msg an admin (what I'm doing now!) to gain access? Cheers.
    Would a body kit for a vz sedan fit on a vz wagon? I can’t seem to find a body kit for the wagon but heaps for the sedan
    Hi to all, I trying to get the quarter glass out on a VZ Ute and don’t no how to go about removing them any help or input would be appreciated
    Hi guys.Getting my ecotec vs 6 back on the road after 2-3 years sitting in storage.Has a stage 2 cam.And most of the works. Just looking for recommendations as to what to change/check before giving it the boot again. Besides the obvious fluids and sparks change.Thank you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…