Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
markovr
Rating:
100%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Feedback Stats

• Hello, i saw a while ago that you posted about modifying the power window wiring in the doors to use 2 relays, did you have any diagrams as im doing a conversion into a low level bcm vr exec and have no wiring to begin with. Thanks :)
    Hi mate, do you still do the VS Level 3 dash conversion patch looms
    S
    Sketter52
    Thanks for that. Just to confirm, if I have your level 3 patch loom , I just connect that to my existing level 2 loom in the car, is that correct or is there more involved and how much you asking and would you post
    S
    Sketter52
    Mark, did you see my last post re the patch looms
    S
    Sketter52
    Mark, do you still have the patch loom as per above
    Hey mate im currently doing a vt brake conversion for my vs and im doing the whole upgrade.. I've been told I need a bracket for the booster to fit is it possible to purchase this off you and get it posted to me?
    J
    Jaysonrm
    Hey guys other than Walkinshaw 375. Does anyone know if C&A auto fashions 385 package is ok? They are located in Blackburn Vic. Cheers Jase
    markovr
    markovr
    Hi I don’t have a booster bracket here but if you send me just the bracket off a stock vb- vr booster I can mod it for you

cheers
    Mark
    Hey Markovr, I know it’s a long shot and you’ve probably sold it already but do you still have the kit to put VE brakes onto early Commodores?

Cheers.
    markovr
    markovr
    Hi I did sell it but if you are handy you can make the brackets for it …I can give you the dimensions

cheers
    mark
    Hi Mark, You posted about VE alarm going off at random times, with 3 beeps when re-locked. I am curious to know the solution you found as I have the same problem.
    markovr
    markovr
    Hi Sorry I didnt get back to you sooner. I didnt find out as it stopped happenning but I suspect it might have been the battery terminal as i had to disconnect for some reason and reconnect and it seemed to go away after that....it was chronic when it was happenning ...day and night sometimes only a hour apart but it reset everytime with the key and never went off twice at night at least.
    V
    virgin_commo
    I Thank you Mark... I too have been to busy to get back on here.
    I'll give this a go and do a proper clean and re-tighten 'cause I did notice the battery has been changed recently.
    Hi Mark, what upgraded brake booster and master cylinder would you recommend for a vn calais ls1 turbo and do you have in stock? And price? I have the rest just need them.
    Cheers
    Hi Mark,

I have a VC Brock and am looking at upgrading the brakes to VT. Would you have or know where I can find some rear park brake adaptors to allow fitment?

Cheers

Matt...
    markovr
    markovr
    Hi Matt. I have the adapter hubs here that i am in the process of modifying but i dont have the handbrake shoes to go with them.
    Ideally you need factory original vt-z rear handbrake shoes( brake material in good condition ) and original factory vb-vs live axle rear brake shoes on a disc brake rear car ... I have found the two factory shoes fit the best when you weld them together. 0414597013 is my mob
    Cheers
    Mark
    Hey Marko, how much do you charge for the modded shoes and backing plate for VT rears onto a VP?
    Thanks, Rob.
    having trouble with hand brake adjustment! if i adjust the back just right they jam after a few turns back and forward causing them to jam on? (im NOT adjusting them to full on when i say jam.it feels like the pads are moving out of alignment once adjusted correctly)if i adjust off the rear to stop this i need full hand lever eg at max then they work with no jamming but wont hold on a steep hill. not sure why help!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…