Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
G

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Feedback Stats

• Hey.. My name's Mel, just joined your group. :) Checked out your piccys WOW that VK is pretty schmick chick well done..I own VSII commodore stn wagn man (dont believe in autos lol) nothing special but she's my crumpledore and wouldnt own anything else. The first car I had was an old VB that this young fella had used for parts to do up his mean machine, well it went a long time ago. Since then Ive owned and still do (out of action at present) a mitsubishi lancer (good little car) and have a few wrecks lying around. I am doing my own work to it but at the moment due to finances it's mainly just maintenance and keeping her running properly. Would like to do cert 1 in automotive hopefully next year but yeh time and travel (grr) . Hope to see more of you and swap some stories and helpful info...
    Til then happy motoring :)
    okay so this is my ride (soon to be once i pick her up) a vk, sl
    she is very stock, red, paint condition isnt 100%, but she will be a white with pink pearl hopefully by end of next year.
    she is a 5 speed manual 202, however this is my third car i have ever owned and my first commodore.
    i am hoping to put a body kit on her and new wheels. i want a basic modern look thats not overdone.
    any tips on what brand tyres or body kits i should put on her or link to sites that could help me out wouuld be sweet.
    and any info at all on her to keep her life going for another 25 years.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…