Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
J
Rating:
0%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Feedback Stats

• Yeah can run new wires from the head unit dude:)

Any 12v switch will do, your choice on switches....

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask:)
    I haven't set mine up yet bud, only got the subs. But picking up a Monoblock 1000watt RMS amp in the next few weeks, with an aftermarket headunit with 3 RCA outs (for sub, speakers)
    Either that or ill have to run seperate lengths of cable from where it would loop from the head unit.
    Please help! it'd be a shame for my subs and amp to go to waste seen as i already have them!
    I just had a fiddle and my car does not have the 6x9 in at all. Infact the place where they would normally go is spot welded shut. aswell as moulded shut by the material covering it. im assuming the speakers in back seat doors are where im going to have to loop from?
    Hey bud.

Do you have 6x9's in the parcel tray installed? If so, you attach the Line Level Conveter to each speaker. (So it gets the Right/Left Audio Signals).

Then from the converter, you attach RCA cable which goes to the amp.

Power cable and Rem wire: Both down drivers side, I made a hole in the main loom grommet on this side and fed it down. Under kick pannels etc.

Rem Wire, i installed a switch which on one side, i went to the amp, other to the ACC wire in the head unit(i used actually off the mobile phone plug)

Where about You located?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…