Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
CHEETR
Rating:
0%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Feedback Stats

• How much and what condition are the side skirts in ? Hopefully they are all complete and no cracks ? Are they genuine HSV ?
    Howsit Bro, I saw on an earlier post that you did a VT V6 to V8 conversion. My V6 has just crapped itself! And I wanna put a 304 V8 in it. It has ABS & Traction control on it, Am I able to get a step by step into all the necessesary parts like Mounts/Driveshaft/Wire loom/etc etc Im gonna need to get it up and running and any other tips. Im hoping to gather all the parts and pieces I need before I rip into it as I dont want the car off the road too long.. Cheers mate
    Gday mate, just looking at the dash conversion you did a while back, very nice job looks great.
    Mate im a panelbeater down in Canberra and have been asked to carry out a VX to VY or VZ dash conversion.
    Would apreciate a run down from start to finish on your conversion , the vx is running a LS1 auto so im wondering how the vy/vz loom can be adapted or easier to put in a new loom.
    Any photos would be great,cheers Lee.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…