Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
MACE
Rating:
100%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Feedback Stats

• Hi Steve,

I have been doing a fair bit of research for the past few months about what I should do to my VT SI ecotec and came to the decision this morning that I will go with all Mace equipment.
    I live in Melbourne and was wondering if there was any way to arrange pick-up? Hopefully you currently have stock!

Cheers mate,

Jordan
    Hi Steve.
    I have an 08 Omega Auto sportswagon and would be interested in the benefits of a tune and what it's worth $
    Cheers, Steve
    Hi Steve. Just a quick question, would a 12mm plenum spacer be beneficial for my '98 VT S? I only have a 2.5 red back exhaust as mod and an LSD diff. Appreciate your advice. Or should I go first memcal and high ratio rockers? Tnx.
    hi mate didnt no if you got my message in your inbox it wouldnt load but i was wondering how much a adaptor for a airhammer intake was for a sv6 sidi engine cheers
    hi,
    i have a 2006 ve sv6 and the lifters have worn out, does mace have any lifters that will fit in my ve.
    thnx
    Hi there, I have a 08 Omega It's a non-SIDI V6 and so far I have installed a Airhammer, Mace insulators, and a SS exhaust. I have recently obtained some pacemaker headers and will install some CAT's

I'm not looking for HUGE performance with the tune as I know its only a V6, but would love to have all the parts tuned correctly giving better acceleration and fuel economy.
    Any advise would be great!
    Regards Ryan Speirs.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…