Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
Jarp
Rating:
0%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Feedback Stats

• hard to say how much power, its definelty the biggest increase i've felt out of any mod by far! guessing at least 20RWKW but the top end is so happy when u get there its really hard to estimate. yeah no issues with the VCM one, not to sure on the max airflow reading, would be nice to see. steve said its up 10-13% before the tuning. almost feels like your hitting boost at times just with how much it wants to go! haha
    sorry about the late reply, yea i got a tune last friday. alot better! really going well now.
    i like the idea of no black carbon on the exhaust haha, it'll be interesting to see how E85 goes with the cams compared to the normal 98 RON tune.

how are you finding your OTR? mines been awesome since day one, really gonna be a good product once its released!
    yea i bet she goes good till you look at the fuel guage. steve mentioned something about running E85 with the cams. that would be a mean combo.

was talking to a mate today said he knows some1 who blew there engine on pump E85 cause of the inconsistency in the mix. guessing they where pushing the tuning to the limits but. in can apparently be as low as in the 70s
    Yea ur right there it's definelty strong top end! It's all good fun making it happen but yea itching for a tune!
    Not running E85 yet, heard te actual level of ethanol at the pump can change quite a bit and affect the tuning? How are you finding it?
    hey Jarp,
    its running really good mate, considering its not tuned to suit aswell. top end is really strong. definetly noticable straight away, the arse dyno is saying a very decent gain.
    looking forward to final tuning and dyno day! haha
    Yeh i have Paceys, Xforxe 2.25" and the Airhammer/Growler combination i made up which works well...

So you reckon there is a good gain over the standard Flash tune by MACE on 98RON
    Jarp i am about to purchase the tune from Steve for the E85 Fuel, i just want you to reinforce this will be an amazing investment and will make me enjoy the Sv6 that much more :D.

How are you finding the E85????
    im like you, more performance inclined than worrying about economy, cos if i want to save fuel i would have bought a corolla!
    mate u do realise that the series 2 ve commys are already tuned and capable of running E85, what difference would the tune have made?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…