Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
delcowizzid
Rating:
75%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Albums About Feedback Stats

• Hey there
    I've been reading up and heard that you're the man to speak about to get V6 VS tuned to release some of its potential :) haha its an auto with a bt1 engine and had an exhaust system installed into it not too long ago if that helps at all. I know your busy but any reply would be much appreciated :)
    Cheers, Daniel
    Hey mate,
    just wondering if you have any threads for a VN-VP 5L turbo set up. I'm looking at doing one on a 5 litre motor I have in a 1953 Chev. Plenty of room for it to fit, just wanted some ideas. If you know of anyone who has turboed one and has photos it would be great if you can point me in the direction.
    Thanks,
    Adam
    G'day delco, got a quick question for you
    i own a VR V6 and i get off my P plates early next year. I have a little SC12 charger Im cleaning up to go onto the engine along with a twin throttle manifold. I plan to start off small with the boost, 5psi, because it will be the first time i have run any. Steve from Mace recommended you for a tune because he believes he won't be able to meet my requirements.
    Would you be able to help me out?
    And are there any parts or sensors you would recommend that i put on?
    Any help appreciated :)

Regards,
    Jake
    Could you please give me info on getting my
    L67 an auto wired up and running in my. Vr caprice I have got it all bolted up just haven't touched wiring loom is plugged in to engine tho
    Hi, I have a VR V6 manual with an SC14 supercharger running around 7-8psi, I have a 3 bar MAP sensor too, not installed obviously.. At the moment I am running a rising rate fuel pressure reg but I'm not convinced that it is the best way of getting more fuel into the engine. After searching around on the forums, people have recommended you for a job like this. Are you able to help me? I realise that I should have got a 2 bar MAP sensor but it was all my local mechanic could get me at the time, easy enough to sell and get a 2 bar though. Anyhow please don't hesitate to contact me if you can help or if you need more details. Thanks!
    Hey man, could you please do me a chip? I understand if you are too busy. if you get back to me i will give you more details.

thanks.
    Hey mate,

I'm after tunned memcal for a dual fuel manual VR v6, also considering running an eprom switcher, to run a good petrol tune and a good gas tune, is this possibly on a VR commodore and would it be viable to hook it up via the gas switch?

I am very interested in hearing back from you,

Mark
    Hey mate,

I'm after tunned memcal for a dual fuel manual VR v6, also considering running an eprom switcher, to run a good petrol tune and a good gas tune, is this possibly on a VR commodore and would it be viable to hook it up via the gas switch?

I am very interested in hearing back from you,

Mark
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…