Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
HEXEM
Rating:
0%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Feedback Stats

• Hi Hexem,

I have an exhaust question, and while I have searched and read numerous posts, you seem knowledgeable and may be able to answer easily.

I have a 2015, series 1 VF Strom SV6 Ute, will VE Ute SS rear exhausts (AFM - Y Piece to Twin Tailpipes ) bolt straight on, and should I expect any drone?

From what I can gather there wouldn't be any sound difference?

Thanks in advance
    SabreOne
    Hey HEXAM

Got a quick question in regards to the SIC MODULE. Turned the sv6 on today and it didnt turn up. Was just blank and stayed like that even after cycling the ignition etc. I have an after market stereo put in headunit is original but running of RCA cables but everything is working fine including all dials just the screen **** itself. Any ideas?
    Well...Hazard lights now working...never really fixed anything per se but pulled a few things apart..removed fascia, removed infotainment unit, replaced 25 amp fuse even though it checked ok, removed hazard flasher switch and checked it out..looked ok, dismantled audio unit to see if there was another fuse inside..nope.. put it all back together and it worked...so..I don't know what fixed it but it works.

The 25 amp fuse was the only 1 I found on the drivers side of the unit. Access was by removing the main plug and the fuse is in the units socket..I would imagine that this is the main power fuse so I don't think that was the problem. Anyhow ..works now so who knows.

Thanks,
    Budgie.
    Hi Hexem, I read in a post that you had a problem with your hazard lights not working and found it to be a fuse in the audio head unit...I have same issue and was wondering if you know the location of this fuse..is it on the passenger side/drivers side/back of unit?...do I need to remove the whole unit or can it be accessed in situ by removing some dash panels...any help would be great.
    regards,
    Budgie.
    Hello Hexem,
    I have been reading your comments regards your engine troubles , replacements etc and I would like to know if you have finally found satisfaction?
    I have a 2010 SSV which is now on its second engine. It has just received a 2011 April built L77 ( I assume) engine with a L98 camshaft and 8 x new lifters to replace the AFM ones. Looks like from your posts its fingers crossed !!!!!!
    Hi mate- are you in the industry ? I see you know about the stock of engines etc- can you shed some light on what is happening here please ? Any help would be appreciated !

Regards,
    Gazz
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…