Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
vlv8vic
Rating:
0%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Feedback Stats

• Think about what the sponsors are going to think about you when they find their profiles added to to reflect the true nature of JC and the view you support. I've switched tactics and adopted JC ethics and morales. I support scamming.
    What can you do............nothing hahahahhaha nice admin position. It reflects how much of a immature wanker you really are. Im glad i've been able to see this. I hope your boss see's it the same way hahahahah is that way the cat has your tongue..... Gutless
    G
    See you in a few hours and then tomorrow, and the next day and the next day... Your a joke. Can't wait to see the reply the vic goverment sends me.
    G
    Poofters live in fairyland
    G
    I did post the truth you gutless ****. Its not my fault you such a pathetic loser in life that you can't even do a simple task or the right thing. YOU ARE A UTTER FAILURE - EAT **** AND DIE DIPSHIT
    G
    Some of you should read the pathetic lame replies this moron has sent. Its amazing how much of the story this cocksucker doesn't reveal and he hasn't denied dealings with michaelw. CONFLICT OF INTEREST you DUMB ****.
    G
    heard from your dept boss yet? you ****in wanker
    G
    Im happy ****ing up your profile you ****in loser....
    nice attempt spamming me with pathetic mail lists that get no farther than the learning engine hahaha mail lists are for script kiddies hahahah you really have no idea do you...
    I would ask you to check the server, but you wouldn't know how your that type of dumb ****. Get Darren to check the server. hahaha. you are a ****wit.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…