Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
vlv8vic
Rating:
0%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Feedback Stats

• Yo spammer fag dude, quit while you're ahead. Theres plenty of us here that are having fun helping vlv8vic annoy you.
    a currant affair policy? lol. JC has done nothing so try all you like. One of our members searched your username and found all that. Anyway... still waiting to hear from my "deparment head", now the host of something... this gets better and better..... why not just come to my house and sort it out?

And you were right about not being able to find my dick.... chicks don't have dicks loser.
    oh google is such a hardcore tool, so is the mail list subscriber you use... THATS HOW USELESS AND PATHETIC YOU ARE

THE THING IS, I DON"T WORK FOR VIC ROADS, BUT YOU JUST GOT YOURSELF IN MAJOR **** - a breach of ACA policy.. Now expect JC to get a email from their host you wanker.. hahaha.
    Minux, I'm bending over for him but i doubt he'd have the goods. Anyone who carries on like this has more than one piece of the puzzle missing....
    umm yeah well it seems misinformation is the key here isn't it brad.... cos you know soooo much about me. Loser. keep going, it's fun laughing at how pathetic you are... we're all laughing... laughing at your webpage, car reviews you name it we laugh at it. keep painting the picture buddy.... would have thought maturity would kick in by 28... maybe 30 for you.
    Nice number, just like your posts YOU GOT IT WRONG DIP ****
    CALL THAT NUMBER ALL YOU WANT - ITS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME YOU ****IN TOOL
    dude it's morals. Morale is a different thing. Yes, i work for vicroads!!! Cool. If anyone wants to ring Brad's mummy and daddy and tell them what terrible words he's using do so on (07) 3886 20795.

Same bloke over and over - i guess he needs to get out a bit more....
    ****head
    My name is VLV8******** I work for VIC Roads so that means my view is the view of VIC ROADS cos IM A ****IN WANKER ON A POWER TRIP THAT NEEDS TO BE CUT DOWN TO SIZE
    hahahahahahhaha you think im gonna stop if you quit baiting me. hahahahahha well didn't you snob the wrong person.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…