Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
bigjim92
Rating:
0%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Feedback Stats

• Hey mate, how u doin?
    Ive come across you mentioning you have h & r coilovers. I have a 2016 hsv maloo and am gettin h & r coilovers fitted next month. Can i ask how happy you are with them and what ride height center hib to guard you went with, lastly how r they in the comfort department, they stiff or have bounce. Cheeers
    bigjim92
    bigjim92
    I'm good, how are you?
    I don't have any measurements at the moment, and the vehicle isn't with me at present.
    In terms of ride, they are amazing! Very controlled ride without being harsh or having excessive bounce.
    Who is installing them for you?
    I'm in the process (taking my time) of having the front springs reworked so I can run more aggressive camber.
    L
    Lachlan87
    Thanks, im also good.
    Im up in sydney (just north, so central coast) theres a place called coasteer who have helped me with the right coilovers (pretty much confirmed what i thought was an awesome setup combining 2 of the best german brands).
    L
    Lachlan87
    All good was wondering if i was to lower to a slightly lower level would the coilover run firmer reducing the chances of scrubbing on the gaurds, even though i have stock wheels and am pretty sure will tuck in nicely with plenty of clearance?
    Wat is the reason for changing the front setup ?
    So there's a relay r10 which is for the exhaust valve, and another fuse 20a which is also for exhaust valve. Which gets pulled? 1 or both?

You've obviously done it yes? What's the exact steps you did and what was the outcome?
    In config turn bimodal on.
    Pull fuse in back.

Done?

Or do I manually need to open the valves before pulling the fuse?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…