Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
MYVESSV8
Rating:
0%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Showcase items About Feedback Stats

• Hi Mate,

Hope you are well.

Just following up on your post back from 2012 regarding VE SS water pump, coolant and radiator change.

Just about to change mine, after looking at posts here thought if you can share the step by step guide please. My email is [email protected]

Your help will be really appreciated.

Thanks
    Hey bud can you send me the details on how to change the water pump on ay ve commadore ssv redline my08 6.0l email is [email protected] thanks very much really appreciate it.
    MYVESSV8
    MYVESSV8
    Not in OZ at present, 11 days before i'm home, can send then,
    MYVESSV8
    MYVESSV8
    do you still need
    Hi
    My aircon wouldn't work on feet so i did the 10 second hold on dimister and now its stuck on window position. Its driving me insane. I took the car to holden and they're going to diagnose it....i don't want to be charged an arm and leg
    Its 2009 ve ssv auto
    Please any advice would be great
    Steve,
    can do, need an email address as its 2.5meg for the file, i'm overseas till Wednesday, so will do asap when I return
    cheers Alan
    Hi,

I'm also looking for water pump and possibly the thermostat replacement instructions for a V6 VE MY11 or MY10. I know its an old thread but would you be so kind to email it if you have the information ? Much appreciated.

It looks as though you are owed a lot from forum members !

Cheers,

Steve
    3 ways of doing, one is to buy the same part and gasket just above the filter (about $50 from holdens) (has two bolts holding it on drill and tap it) and put sender into there watch the angle as your headers are there, keep other incase you remove gauge or bugger it up so you have a replacement (that's what I did) do this off the car, or go to the JHP site and buy their adaptor (angle all set and threaded about $100) or get a T piece for the back of the head/block (as per Calais57 thread)
    http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/ve-holden-commodore-2006-2013/200957-ve-oil-sender.html
    this link might help you
    Hey mate, in regards to your reply on my thread about the oil pressure gauge on a ve, I've found a gauge I like with ntp thread, I'm just curious when I fit it do I need to drill anything or will it just screw in? Havnt done an oil pressure gauge before, cheers
    more than likely, if you have an email address I can send to no problems it's about 2.5meg
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…