Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2012 Holden Commodore SV6 VE Series II Auto MY12

General Information

Beautiful car.

IMG_E6404.JPG

Comments

Hey champ I was just asking do you have a modified exhaust if so what are you running, I have a 2012 omega ute series 2 and I’ve tried two twin straight through tips and also have tried two single straight through tips and it sounds horrible, just would like my car sounding a little better, would appreciate the reply thanks.

Hey champ I was just asking do you have a modified exhaust if so what are you running, I have a 2012 omega ute series 2 and I’ve tried two twin straight through tips and also have tried two single straight through tips and it sounds horrible, just would like my car sounding a little better, would appreciate the reply thanks.
Hey Jacko thanks for the comment, sorry for the late response. I just have the regular stock exhaust setup. In my opinion, I'd prefer my car to sound quiet, than to drone or sound ****, so I just run stock. Also, to be fair, the stock SV6 Series II exhausts actually don't sound all that bad when you drive like a usual commo driver haha. I solely intend on my car to look nicer, I don't really worry about sound or performance on a SV6. No real point imo. Thanks again Jacko! :)

Jacko20...don’t waste your time on a VE 6 cylinder; buy an 8. Watch out for timing chains lads; the VEs are renowned for it; some of the VF sixes suffer the same. Happy driving

Item information

Added by
Bailey Edgerton
Views
Comments
Last update
Author rating
5.00 star(s)
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More in Holden