Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Items by chrisboy008

Beaten up, wasn't looked after- Took my time to personally restore her, and beyond. Will always love this car- Any aftermarket mod I've chosen I've done with the intention of keeping the entire look clean and streamlined- like it was originally designed to look the way. Exterior: - VZ monaro front bumper bar, grills and foglight (all genuine and restored) - Aftermarket VZ monaro headlights with angel led rings - Genuine Monaro tail lights - VX boot panel to suit tail lights. - BMW...
Beaten up, wasn't looked after- Took my time to personally restore her, and beyond. Will always love this car- Any aftermarket mod I've chosen I've done with the intention of keeping the entire look clean and streamlined- like it was originally designed to look the way. Exterior: - VZ monaro front bumper bar, grills and foglight (all genuine and restored) - Aftermarket VZ monaro headlights with angel led rings - Genuine Monaro tail lights - VX boot panel to suit tail lights. - BMW...