Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Items by lemmon97

lemmon97
Views
Reaction score
Comments
angel eye vr ute
This is my first build but second car I originally bought it as a doner car for my wb(other car on list) as it was a 304 efi manual. Dad and i were just going to sell the remaining shell for either scrap or as a rolling shell but as it had a very straight body the idea of a p plate get around sounded better and i would learn to just "fix it up" and at the time i was 15 and dad was just driving to work in it for a bit of fun until the rego ran out.A vr doner car had popped up dirt cheap with...
this was my first car: paid off my dad working long hours at Woolworth's at 14 . I had planned to fix the few small issues with it and have it as a p plate car but i decided to go all out. i bought a holden vr with a 304 efi motor and i will rebuild the motor and do a bit of extra power work to the motor and build it properly. it will soon be started and i plan to make it the retro wb with new technology in it