Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The start of the project

Comments

Cheers mate only on the disabled pension so steady as she goes they took my license for a while due to health resons so is just a bit of a project if they dont end up giving my license back ill ither pass it down to one of my boys one day or keep it and get shofered around ! Lol

Cheers mate only on the disabled pension so steady as she goes they took my license for a while due to health resons so is just a bit of a project if they dont end up giving my license back ill ither pass it down to one of my boys one day or keep it and get shofered around ! Lol
Its good you got your mind set on getting better so you can drive ya car. And that you have something to work on to keep your mind at ease.

yea would go nuts if i did not have any thing to tinker with thanks for the message bro hope your holden brings u joy !

a interior picture stolen from another vehicle which i have seen online, everyone here thinks this guy has done some work, HA HA look closer, the black bonnet stripes at all and the red paint job give it away to any of you, i have seen the real job on the real car, stolen interior picture, what you looking for some attention seeking credential using FAKE pics ?

Looks awesome!
the interior picture is a picture taken from another car that has been fully customised, I have seen the real car that is attached to that interior , this guys car is not it, the real car it is from is a VS UTE you can find it on the internet if you google hard enough , easy to copy and paste on the NET, look closer the black stripes on the bonnet red paint, this guy is a fraudster, and you fell for it

Item information

Added by
RAVO63
Views
Comments
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More in Holden