Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Magnum #224

Latest reviews

As sexy as a Straddie chick with her tits out.
Reactions: lmoengnr
cant go wrong with black on red.

Comments

Very nice Magnum, first one I`ve seen in a lucky owners hands all the other photos have been press photos, looking forward to seeing one out on the open road, who knows the first I see may be this one?...lol
I have a Motorsport Edition in " Red Hot " Build number 254...only seen two others Spitfire Green and a Red Hot...the funny thing is as I picked mine up and drove it home from Geisslers Motors Goulburn, as I entered my town limits the Spitfire Green was exiting them.When I get to figure out how to put photos here I will post some...Thankyou for reading

Very nice Magnum, first one I`ve seen in a lucky owners hands all the other photos have been press photos, looking forward to seeing one out on the open road, who knows the first I see may be this one?...lol
I have a Motorsport Edition in " Red Hot " Build number 254...only seen two others Spitfire Green and a Red Hot...the funny thing is as I picked mine up and drove it home from Geisslers Motors Goulburn, as I entered my town limits the Spitfire Green was exiting them.When I get to figure out how to put photos here I will post some...Thankyou for reading
I've only seen one other Magnum on the road, just around the corner from my place. It was white, and towing a work trailer! At least it is out and being used. There are 4 Red Hot Motorsports in town that are out most weekends, and a couple of white Directors.

Wish the Ute had made it to the USA - Great looking Magnum!

Item information

Added by
lmoengnr
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 5 ratings

More in Holden

More from lmoengnr