Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VF SS-V Green Trim Sportwagon

General Information

Holden VF SS-V Green sill , Green HSV mag , Green SS badge 1.jpg
Holden VF SS-V Green sill , Green HSV mag 1.jpg
Holden VF SS-V Green sill and bumper trim , Green X Force 3' tips 1.jpg
Holden VF SS-V Green sill and bumper trim ,Green X Force 3' tips 1.jpg
Holden VF SS-V Green sill and bumper trim ,Green X Force 3' tips, Green diffuser 1.jpg
Green HSV Mag 1.jpg
Green HSV mags ,wheels and Brembo brakes , green indicator 1.jpg
Holden VF SS-V Series 2 front bumper Green trim 1.jpg
Holden VF SS-V Series 2 front bumper Green trim and daylight driving light 1.jpg
Holden VF SS-V Series 2 Green HSV wheels, Green trim 1.jpg
Holden VF SS-V Series 2 Green HSV wheels, Green trim, Green Brembos 1.jpg
Holden VF SS-V Series 2 Magnuson Supercharger ,  front bumper Green trim 1.jpg
Holden VF SS-V Series 2 Magnuson Supercharger 1.jpg
Magnuson Super Charger 2300 1.jpg
VF SS-V Series 2 Sportwagon , Green HSV wheels , Green Brembo brakes ,Green trim   , 1.jpg
VF SS-V Series 2, Green HSV wheels   Green Daylight Driving light 1.jpg
Green 6 pot Brembo Brakes DBA 370mm rotors and Tein coilover(2).jpg
Green 4 pot Brembo Brakes DBA 360mm rotors and Tein coilover 1.jpg
Hi , I came on the site about a year ago for some advice on upgrading my car , thanx for all the advice given and eventually I finished ,so I thought I'd show it off .

Latest reviews

Sweet ride.
Reactions: kleanphil
That colour green just works so well. I don't think any other would have worked. Beauty!
Reactions: kleanphil

Comments

Paint Green Trim ,Powder Coating .

Paint HSV Wheels Green $1150
Paint Spare Twice 'Black' $400 . It was $220 but I dropped it onto its face putting it in the car when I picked it up, DOH!!!!!
Paint Spare Green $0 . YAH H00 Managed to get it done for free during one of the insurance repairs .
Paint Front Bumper Chrome $480 . They broke the clips on the driving light chrome part , done during a front bumper insurance repair .
Clear protection Front Chrome $150 . Clear vinyl on chrome painted parts cos it was chipping . That's when we found broken clips on the driving light chrome .
Paint Door Chrome $500 . Left paint on the gutter trim rubber that I had to remove .
Replace Door Trim Clips $60 . I couldn't remove the door trim/gutter without breaking the clips
Sill and Diffuser Paint $550
Powder Coat Brakes $200 . Nice and cheap but spent hours cleaning powder coat from pots and threads ,also the dust boots wouldn't seat properly .
Powder Coat Exhaust Tips $50 . Nice and cheap , no issues .
Smoke Tail Light $150 . Doesn't look as good without the green indicators .

TOTAL $3640

Engine .

Supercharge + Cam Installed $15500 . Still not happy with how it runs after one retune .
X-Force 7/8 Headers/Cats $1400
X-Force Varex 3' System $1650 . One valve stuck the other as rattly as hell . Both replaced under warranty . Thanx X-Force :D
Install Exhaust $250

TOTAL $18800

Waisted Money On badges , Paint and other things I attempted myself ,cheap dashcams and memory cards.

Waisted Money $1000

TOTAL $1000

GRAND TOTAL $40566 !!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I need a homey after that

Just to explain why I have 2 dual channel dash cams . Five times my car was damaged in 6 months .

Third Hit
Fourth Hit
Fifth Hit

The first 2 hits occurred after I had bricked my first dash cam using a cheap Sandisk memory card, so no footage , but the 1st person fronted up .
The first was a side hit that I managed to get the spare painted for free .
The second was some dick in a car park that opened his door into my car , but managed to get it fixed with the insurance on the first hit .
Each hit after these I managed to get minor damaged fixed that either I had done or some one else , so all ended good .
If I was on the ball I coulda got the headlight protectors fixed that the first panal beaters had broke when I took it in for the fourth hit , but hey **** happens

I have a 2014 Redline Ute, currently running an xforce system which needs replacing due to a rear end collision, your thoughts on a de fillippo system?

I have a 2014 Redline Ute, currently running an xforce system which needs replacing due to a rear end collision, your thoughts on a de fillippo system?
I have a pair of X-Force 3" varex mufflers that I'm willing to part with , the only prob is one is a bit rattly and the other a bit sticky and I also broke the wire taking them out as they were replaced ,but easy fixed , pm me if interested , sorry I have no experience with de fillipo

What prompted you to sell mate? Getting a good price for it though.

Item information

Added by
kleanphil
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More in Holden