Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vs Cd Player Error Code

hjmonaro

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Sedan, VY Wagon
My eurovox Cd player in VS SII calais comes up with E-99 and wont work when you try to play a cd any ideas

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
Does it take the CD's in.....has it got a reset button?

hjmonaro

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Sedan, VY Wagon
The E-99 error . I had a CD jammed in the stacker had to pull it apart and do a reset got info from Eurovox here it is for others to read

Cheers

**CD STACKER RESET PROCEDURE**

REMOVE CD MAGAZINE BY PRESSING EJECT BUTTON ON CHANGER. REMOVE ALL DISCS FROM MAGAZINE AND RE-LOAD EMPTY MAGAZINE, BEFORE FOLLOWING THE RESET PROCEDURE.

6000 SERIES RADIO CASSETTE

Press and hold down the “CD” button until radio display disappears and comes back on again. (approx. 6 seconds.)

7000 SERIES RADIO CASSETTE

Press and hold down “Eject/6” button, sound will mute and return, and cassette mechanism will click 3 times.

4000,5000,8000,VT and WH SERIES RADIO CASSETTE

Press and hold down the “ON” button until radio display disappears and comes back on again. (approx. 6 seconds.)

9000 SERIES RADIO CASSETTE

Press reset button located bottom right hand corner of radio display.

MITSUBISHI SERIES RADIO CASSETTE

Press and hold down the power button until display disappears and comes back on again, (approx. 6 seconds).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**CD ERROR DISPLAYS**

CD Changers

E01:
The disc magazine is not inserted in the cd changer

E02:
No disc is inserted in the disc magazine

E04:
The disc is dirty, or the disc is inserted into the disc magazine upside down

E99 RESET PROCEDURE:
Remove CD magazine by pressing eject button on changer. Remove all discs from magazine and re-load empty magazine into changer. Using the Radio RESET CD system by pressing and holding the “ON”/”POWER” button for about ten seconds, or in earlier models the “EJECT/6” button.

FM/RF Remote Controls

E99 RESET PROCEDURE FOR REMOTES:
Remove disc magazine from changer by pressing eject button. Remove all discs from magazine and re-load empty magazine into changer. Press RESET button on interface unit

WAIT:
The temperature is exceeding more than 55c(130f) and the cd changer cannot be operated. When the cd changer cools off, this wait disappears. When the RESET button on the interface unit is pressed, this WAIT appears for a few seconds

IF THESE ERROR CODES STILL KEEP APPEARING CONTACT YOUR DEALER.

mephisto

Reaction score
Sorry for dragging up an old thread but it was the most relevant..

I'm having similar problems with the stacker in my vt calais. It keeps coming up with E-02. I have looked at it when its trying to load the cds but none of them are actually taken from the magazine. Has anyone had a similar problem or is there anything I could try to remedy it?