Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Idiots with HID's!

markbaja

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Exec & SZ Territory Diesel
Best rant ever, and the more of these retina piercing lights are off or roads the better.

Swyped from my Note 2 phablet...

mr calais 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s 2003
They bloody **** me and more people should be picked up for this.. Well done mate keep the good work coming

Demonica

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS clubsport
Worst ones are the 4WDs, they're just as bad in front as they are behind since they usually manage to simultaneously hit all 3 of my mirrors at once. Friggin sick of people and their attitude of as they can see the road better that's all that matters :axe:

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Good work throwing the book at him for disrespecting you mate....I am a strong believer in showing the police some respect...The right attitude will get you a long way in life.....if you instantly start giving a cop a bad attitude or even bad body language you deserve everything you have coming to you.

I drive home at 3-4am most weekends along a dark rural freeway and nothing worse than almost coming off the road every time some idiot with non projector lights and strong HIDs come towards me that can keep me blind up to around 10 seconds after he has even passed me.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
I absolutely agree with you. I had a wanker behind me on Sunday night and his lights were that bright I thought the were high beams. Not only that but he also had HIDs fitted to the fog lights which were just as bright! But what really set the car off was the blue LED park lights lol.

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Thanks for pulling himself over

Hids in non projector headlamps is definitely terrible for drivers.

Hater of those morons

Sent from my HTC Aria using Tapatalk II.IV.X

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Someone give the OP a medal!

Completely agree with your rant. There is a spanner who has HID lamps on a patrol shorty that is jacked up near where I live. Only seem him twice but each time he was behind me and each time by the time I flicked the mirror to not blind me it was too late.

So annoying and dangerous.

Jarrid

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs SS Commodore 95
My god I hate this but the worst are the 4wd every time a Tritons behind me Im blinded and cant do nothing